• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Injustice What do you think? Good? Bad? Who would you swap?

    Injustice What do you think? Good? Bad? Who would you swap?


    What do you think? Good? Bad? Who would you swap?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I just started playing Grodd and he's so fun to play

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    On sync

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    Hmm...is it me or does he look familiar?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    How rushdown used to be in NRS Games

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Best gun villains for Injustice 3!!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Deathstroke vs deadshot, what Gun villain return?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MatteoMiriello1998
    [link] [comments]

    is there a way to block without having to walk backwards

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    its the most annoying thing when going against a lvl 30 zoning ai wonder woman, thanks if there is a way to block like in mk

    submitted by /u/jdking3594
    [link] [comments]

    Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    The ultimate Edition upgarade on the xbox store is like $10 right now, so if you want the God and Demon shaders, go buy it now!

    submitted by /u/HanzoLucille7
    [link] [comments]

    Same question

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Xbox Game Pass Ruined My Game I Need Help

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I own Injustice 2 Legendary Edition, on the disc. Game Pass released NORMAL Injustice 2 for free as a digital copy. I have Game pass, so it gave it to me for free even though I didn't want or need it. I already had Injustice 2 installed on my Xbox, and the problem is this: no matter what I do it runs the OG version of the game, and all of my DLC content which I own is unavailable. It saved my levels, progress, and outfits for all of my characters, but it didn't save the fact that I own them. As far as I've seen there is no way to make my Xbox NOT play it off of game pass, whether the disc is in or not. If anyone has suggestions I'd love to hear them.

    submitted by /u/thespookycancer
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 3, can we all agree that dead characters need to stay dead ? I hated that Joker was in injustice 2. The thing that makes injustice so cool is that it feels permanent. Many of my favorites are dead and gone. It sucks but shows how high the stakes are in this universe.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    Beast Boy hot take

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Beast Boy would not fit in a fighting game.

    Just imagine Beast Boy throwing a punch at a bad guy. It's almost funny, because a smart BB would never do that. He always morphs into an animal for combat. Would an Injustice Beast Boy be able to do that? I can't imagine him being a gorilla or some other animal by default,.... right? It would be human form Beast Boy starting the fight, then morphing into animals for special moves. Which means his normals would be in human form. Unless he can morph into an animal and back in a couple frames, which would be incredibly jarring. Not mention the hitbox nightmare that would come out of a character constantly switching forms. Because let's face it, a Beast Boy who doesn't constantly switch forms would be a boring fighter.

    Vixen does everything that Beast Boy can do, but without changing her model for every move. Plus she is smokin hot. She would be a much better fit for I3; especially given the "injustice" that was making her a Cheetah skin. It is easy to imagine Vixen throwing a punch. For special moves, she would simply have a spirit projection behind her showing what animal trait she has taken on. No hit box problems, no need for jarring transformations on every move.

    Just my two cents. I say this as a Beast Boy fan btw.

    submitted by /u/MileenasSoftBreasts
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be an injustice 3?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Will there be an injustice three, or did it end after the comics ended?

    submitted by /u/Predator829CH
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find an image gallery containing all gear sets from injustice 2?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    I mean the armor sets, not skins.

    submitted by /u/TechnocraticCitizen
    [link] [comments]

    Best guests cartoon characters of Injustice 3!!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    What of this guest want in injustice 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MatteoMiriello1998
    [link] [comments]

    Catwoman DD3

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    ANyone have any tips for landing back 3 after DD31. I only get it every 1/3rd of the time and want to improve. Additionally, what strings combo into DD31?

    submitted by /u/Right-Operation-3887
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Injustice 2

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I recently came across some injustice videos and YouTube and it made me want to get the game on PS4. My issue is that I have never play any side fighting game much less Injustice. I just wanted to ask how easy would it be for me to get into the game? Like would I be able to face other unskilled people and learn the game or would I match with level 60s that would rock my shit? Also is the PS4 player count high or is it a dead game? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Low_Pear_8113
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guilds on ps4?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    I'm trying to puch my black Canary stats to get to legendary multiverse but cant seem to find a active guild to grind the GP for the requirements

    submitted by /u/aaron_kevin
    [link] [comments]

    Invincible is very likely to appear as a guest character in Injustice 3! Hear me out.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    As we know, the injustice and MK universes are closely knit, with Mk characters appearing in injustice and vice versa. But the biggest tell all here is just the amount of guest characters we've gotten not even from DC comics like: Hellboy and the TMNT, and a smaller thing I'm not sure people noticed: The premier skins and multiverse gear.

    We've gotten a lot of skins and gear relating to all the CW shows because the CW shows were real popular at the time for example black lighting, reverse flash, jay garrick. Now here's my biggest point: Spawn is in MK11 and he originates from the image comics universe...you know who else does?

    Mark Grayson AKA Invincible. I'm sure since the Invincible show/comic is pretty popular and will continue to rise in popularity because of the animation, there's a huge chance they'll decide to make him a guest character in one of the DLC... just wishful thinking to be honest but hey what if I'm right.

    submitted by /u/Kenobi-Skywalker
    [link] [comments]

    Let's build an Injustice 3 roster: Round 11

    Posted: 05 May 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    Updated roster:

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman
    4. Flash
    5. Green Lantern
    6. Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
    7. Beast Boy
    8. Shazam
    9. Raven
    10. Green Arrow
    11. Martian Manhunter
    12. Constantine
    13. Aquaman
    14. Red Hood
    15. Hawkgirl

    Round 11: Evil Masterminds

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    Best guests comics characters for Injustice 3

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Who comics characters wants in injustice 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MatteoMiriello1998
    [link] [comments]

    Best guests Mortal Kombat characters for Injustice 3:

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:13 AM PDT

    Who characters of Mk wants in Injustice 3?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MatteoMiriello1998
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm getting credits for the legendary multiverse but it seems everytime I go over 300k credits it deletes about 200k and I'm back down to 100k.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment