• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 25, 2021

    Injustice His Power Grows.

    Injustice His Power Grows.


    His Power Grows.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Who should I main in Injustice 2?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 02:43 PM PDT

    I main Scorpion and Shao Kahn in MK11 and Takeda in MKX. I also have a very hard time finding a main and sticking with it because I feel like I'm not good enough with them or there's one glaring flaw with said character that gives me trouble.

    submitted by /u/king-xdedede
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Gear in terms of their aesthetics

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I'm really into the aesthetic customisation side of the gear system, but I can't quite work out how the appearances of a particular gear are determined. Is the appearance tied to the name? Because I've seen gear with different names look the exact same, or pieces of gear with the same name looking different. Does it have something to do with their assigned rarity? I understand how the stats work, but not how the gear looks as a cosmetic. Any help?

    submitted by /u/VoteForSmiler
    [link] [comments]

    MK Player brand new to INJ and I noticed something..

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    Special moves

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    One of my mains in Injustice 2 is bane and I often struggle performing bane bomb which is DBF 3 and there are many more characters with three direction special moves like Harley, Cheetach or poison ivy do you have any tips to share how to perform those special moves?

    submitted by /u/miuosh_lk
    [link] [comments]

    Ordered the legendary edition, can someone explain the Multiverse mode to me?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I'll be playing solo, so have no interest in online fighting, I'll be doing the story, then doing what I've been told is an offline solo mode, Multiverse.

    What is it, what do you do and is it worth playing?

    submitted by /u/pcavx
    [link] [comments]

    Harley quinn quickest punish?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I suck at this game but trying to improve, my go to punish is square square triangle triangle , is there a better one or quicker one?

    submitted by /u/standard_sam
    [link] [comments]

    Active online community?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    I have a growing interest for Injustice 2 due to all the hype around the MK movie. But I want to know if online community is still pretty active considering the game is a few years old. Does match making take a long time or are they relatively short to get into a match?

    submitted by /u/E_j_b_s
    [link] [comments]

    NRS makes a Marvel fighting game, you get to pick 2 DC guest characters, wo are they?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    I think the obvious choices would be a mixture of Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman. Be creative!!

    Edit: Personally I'd pick Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

    submitted by /u/X-Mutant
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary mode not giving me all characters

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I bought legendary mode 2 days ago, booted it up expecting to play sub zero against the tmnt with some of my buddies, when i go to the character select screen on online or offline modes, i cannot equip any of the dlc characters, i play on ps4.

    submitted by /u/im_a_car_guy_
    [link] [comments]

    Guilds

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:22 AM PDT

    I just got Injustice 2 recently and I am looking for a guild thats active and has at least 10 or more people in it. I just cannot find any active guilds that aren't full

    submitted by /u/EvanderGustin03
    [link] [comments]

    Recently got back into injustice 2 and realized there's a hero card for beating the simulator on very hard and this brainiac very hard fight is so bs, he knows my every move, spams unblockables and I can't beat him. Any tips?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    Wonder Woman Asgard Skin for Injustice 3. Any thoughts on it?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    Stats

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    I've always wondered why the health start have been so low? And in most gear it's very minimal or not at all. if all health Is low in comparison then why not bump all the numbers for health up instead of barely being over 50

    submitted by /u/drhuddie11
    [link] [comments]

    With how radio silent NRS has been with the MK community, do you think they are gearing up for an IJ3 reveal?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    To be honest, I haven't really been keeping up with MK11 much since Jokers launch, as I just fell out of the game. But I still check the sub occasionally, and it seems NRS has been dead silent for a long time, and then with the new movie people thought there'd be some announcement and still nothing. So as the title says, do ya'll think they are kinda moving on to the next project(which I really hope is IJ3)? Or do you think it's just high hopes, and they are working on the next Kombat pack and keeping it close to the chest?

    submitted by /u/ThatFatComicGuy
    [link] [comments]

    I can't go online in injustice 2. Can you help me? Thanks

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Hi I don't know if i can write this. But I have injustice 2 from one week, i did some online matches but 2 days ago Injustice 2 started to no longer connect to the internet and the online server. I checked the computer connection and there was. I tried to take it off and put it back on but it didn't change. I tried to log out of the steam account and log back in to close the app. But it stays offline and I can't play online. Do you know how to fix it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/SirLorik
    [link] [comments]

    Is there supposed to be a canon ending to injustice 2?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I've played the game but I'm still not sure which ending is canon, personally I like the batman one more but the Superman ending seems like it would be way more interesting in a injustice 3. Is there supposed to be a canon ending or is it just whatever you picked?

    submitted by /u/jaybankzz
    [link] [comments]

    ROUND 4 OF MOST ANNOYING INJUSTICE 2 FIGHTER BRACKET TODAY IS GREEN ARROW VS CYBORG

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Remember vote whoever you find more annoying winner carries on

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/POGCHAMP188
    [link] [comments]

    (Sorry)Hey I accidentally messed up and slept too early yesterday to do the next poll but I’m good to do it now so today I will post round 4 poll of my most annoying Injustice 2 fighter bracket in a second it will be Green Arrow vs Cyborg remember whoever you vote is the more annoying character

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    PS Plus' Free Games for May 2021 Mark a Big Occasion for the Service

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:04 AM PDT

    Compititive gameplay Batman Vs Aquaman

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    Hiya asking for some advice

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    Should I get Injustice Gods Among Us even though I own Injustice 2

    submitted by /u/BurningGarbageCan
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't Superman move on from Lois Lane's death?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    I mean, there are other women that he could love like Wonder Woman. I mean, her dialogue on the first game "I'm not trying to replace her. I just thought we-" implied that she tried to ask him multiple times to marry her. Why were his former friends and family unable to help him move past his guilt?

    submitted by /u/brodie999
    [link] [comments]

    This is my Injustice 3 Roster if Trigon was the main villain. I tried to keep the roster at a reasonable size and include a few underrated characters.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    Injustice 3????

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    What's going on rn with injustice 3? Is there a comic in the works now? Please note I am brand new to this subreddit so don't harass me if it's been talked about.

    submitted by /u/SunnyDeed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment