• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    Injustice Rate it

    Injustice Rate it


    Rate it

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PST

    If only

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:57 PM PST

    Steam guild

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Anyone got an active inj2 guild I can join on steam? I'm looking for a new one.

    submitted by /u/Top-Locksmith1565
    [link] [comments]

    I just started this and jesus this game is hard

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:51 AM PST

    I can't even beat tutorial. How the fuck do you guys do the juggle combo.

    submitted by /u/brandon9120
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Movie Gear

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Does anyone know or have any tips on acquiring the movie gear? I've finally been able to complete Wonder Woman's gear set after about a year, but have yet to get even one of the other character's gear pieces

    submitted by /u/Dragonboy86
    [link] [comments]

    Zub_Zero VS Batman

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:32 AM PST

    I bought injustice 2

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:31 AM PST

    I got the game on the Playstation store and when I enter the game it says legendary edition but it charges me to access the DLC content. I don't understand why if its the standard edition why it says on the game's thumbnail and the main menu that it is the legendary edition.

    It still charges 19 bucks for each character pack. I don't understand why it says its one edition when its not. if its the legendary edition why is it charging me for the DLC and if its the standard why does it say's that it is the legendary edition?

    submitted by /u/PlusNefariousness776
    [link] [comments]

    Server status check

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 03:38 PM PST

    Anyone else having issues connecting the Servers on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Tegid7796
    [link] [comments]

    Is there one less Multiverse portal? I'm playing on Xbox and it looks like there are only 7 portals available (down from 8). Anyone else noticed this? Anyone know if it is permanent?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 02:48 PM PST

    Trying over and over again for the same Grodd combo

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:59 PM PST

    If you know, you know

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:43 AM PST

    Are there 100% save files for this game? Can they be installed?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 05:16 AM PST

    It seems like it would take me a decade to level up all of my heroes, and even leveling and gearing up some that are extremely underpowered, just so I can get past a few single-player missions (because the AI has been left in MK2), so I wondered if there is a way to fast forward this?

    I have a game on Steam, and read that the available Codex saves don't work with original copy, so I wanted to know if there are others and if they can be installed?

    I'm just so tired of Green Lantern, I know I suck but I don't such hard enough for game to literally rape me in every match I got to play with him.

    Also, if Green Lantern was the way he is in this game, I could beat him IRL in 1 v1 definitely, xd.

    submitted by /u/xavynius
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change AI movesets?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 04:54 AM PST

    I know that in ONLINE and PVP players tend to generally abuse the same move in order to win, it's always been a part of fighting games, and I don't have issues with that, if you want to compete online, you shall learn how move quick enough to prevent spam in the first place.

    But I don't see why is AI in the single-player using it's spam constantly against a player who just started playing, it's like there isn't even enough time to reconsider the options before you're dead from the same attack.

    For example, Scarecrow, who is pretty slow and weak, would use it's chain attack and just spam it for the entirety of the fight until I die, or Firestorm who would use it's fire circle constantly to prevent me from getting close, or Aquaman who just uses that fast spear attack that I can't cancel but deals 15% of my damage, these are annoying at best, and straight up frustrating at worst.

    So I wondered if there is a way to enable a more diverse AI that would use all of the game's mechanics instead of abusing one same move until the match is done?

    submitted by /u/xavynius
    [link] [comments]

    Question..

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 01:46 AM PST

    Any TMNT players¿

    submitted by /u/GoldLotusNinja
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:45 PM PST

    I'm fairly new to the game having gotten it just three weeks ago. I've already gotten my Flash to 30, Batman to 23, and Supergirl to 21. Got quite a few at 10+ as well (Green lantern, Atrocitus, Black Adam and a few more). Are there things I should be focusing on outside of multiverse and mother boxes? How do I get more guild mother boxes?

    submitted by /u/Goodbrother88
    [link] [comments]

    Reverse flash

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:38 PM PST

    I want reverse flash to be a character in injustice 3 not just a shader for the flash. Also I want him to have his own multiverse.

    submitted by /u/Karter159
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment