• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    Injustice Me when Injustice 2 came out

    Injustice Me when Injustice 2 came out


    Me when Injustice 2 came out

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:25 AM PST

    "Deadshot can only zone"

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:39 AM PST

    Any PS4 guilds open and active

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:49 AM PST

    restarted the game recently again and felt like lvling up some characters whilst i watch anime. any help is greatly appreciated. thnx

    submitted by /u/iced_pringles
    [link] [comments]

    Justice League Movie Gear Mutliverse Event 2021(?)

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Context: I had originally missed out when the movie gear came around for the release of Justice League and when it came out on DVD/Blu-Ray.

    With the new Snyder Cut coming out, would it not be interesting to see the multiverse planets, for the movie gear, come back for like a week or a little more?

    It's quite a stretch, I know, but I really want to get those gear pieces for the game. Mostly for the Flash, but it would still be cool to get it for the rest of the members of the League as well.

    submitted by /u/S_S_H3R0
    [link] [comments]

    bruh moment

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:15 PM PST

    just when i was loosing hope in robin i decide to go on multiverse endless then it gives me a robin ability should i continue?

    submitted by /u/DarthTobi649
    [link] [comments]

    New main

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I've grown a bit tired of playing as Supergirl and also think it would be nice to have more than a single lvl 30 and a bunch of lvl 1 characters. So I decided I'm going to pick someone and gradually increase the difficulty as I play them repeatedly until I have a new main. Who should I pick? All DLC characters are included in my options.

    submitted by /u/anony122333
    [link] [comments]

    "Red Hood can't combo with comp mode on"

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Grodd and Bane

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 07:54 AM PST

    At least Grodd knows about Peña Duro, probably cause Bane keeps talking about it

    submitted by /u/Ebenezerosas16
    [link] [comments]

    Does fighting robin bosses help chances of getting the staff?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:50 AM PST

    does fighting robin bosses on every earth increase chances?

    submitted by /u/DarthTobi649
    [link] [comments]

    Batman Vs Superman hard match

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PST

    God's Among Us Main

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Heya, we all have our Main(s) Personally mine is Lex Luthor for Injustice 1, who is yours?

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    "Deadshot can only zone"

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:37 AM PST

    Is batmans billionaire cowl very rare?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:34 AM PST

    this is my second time gettting the cowl and its apart of a suit it looks like the luthor wayne prototype but they all look dope

    submitted by /u/DarthTobi649
    [link] [comments]

    Managing gear

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 11:34 PM PST

    So I've had this problem now for a while and it's been really annoying me. It keeps saying that i have to manage my gear for some of my high level characters. Do i regenerate some of it, do i trans form it or just delete some. Can anyone help

    submitted by /u/alfiewotton08
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking Rant

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PST

    Ok, so I'm a Rushdown player, I use heavy hitters like Bane and Atrocitus alot, but also have most of the roster at lv30. Lately I've noticed that people literally block every attack, now, I don't mind this much because the characters I use can deal with people who block constantly, acatist just annoying that people literally blocked every single combo I throw at them, it isn't hard to actually fight back, and a lot of new players just try and block my characters moves, has anyone else experienced or is currently experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Sweet-Ad2467
    [link] [comments]

    Got my first Level 30 character!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 06:23 PM PST

    Is this game dead?(LF guild,pc)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PST

    Is this game dead? Every single guild I join is filled with dead player. I need a guild :(

    submitted by /u/Fatassgecko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment