• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Injustice Bought the legendary edition ( on disc ) but what do these symbols mean and why are my characters not unlocked

    Injustice Bought the legendary edition ( on disc ) but what do these symbols mean and why are my characters not unlocked


    Bought the legendary edition ( on disc ) but what do these symbols mean and why are my characters not unlocked

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:00 AM PDT

    Are there any characters in Injustice 2 that you'd say play similarly to Shao Kahn or Sindel in MK11?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I wanna play injustice but it sounds like too much

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    I have very little fighting game experience but i wanna get really really good. Only thing stopping me is it sounds like too much of a time commitment. How long does it taketo get really good?

    submitted by /u/ShadBenoot
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth getting a robin legendary gear?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    I have been grinding for it for a while

    submitted by /u/Hussaindib1
    [link] [comments]

    How do you disable DLC characters in the Steam version of the game?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Simply unchecking the DLC doesn't do anything. Also, does disabling them remove their gear from the Motherbox loot pool?

    submitted by /u/Kowalsky82
    [link] [comments]

    Level up tips

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    Anyone got any tips on how to level up characters fast because I find multiverse planets for heroes I want gear for but it's the ones that need them to be level 25 to access all fights and I don't have them very high

    submitted by /u/Thomasnash270
    [link] [comments]

    Kryptonite Armored Batman VS Godfall Superman [Injustice 2 Single Player Very Hard Mode]

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:32 AM PDT

    Snyder cut brining back JL Gear?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Is their any news on this or has it happens already?

    submitted by /u/CactusJacktheHuncho
    [link] [comments]

    JUSTICE LEAGUE Flash Vs Reverse Flash Fight Scene FULL HD - Injustice 2 Cinematic

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:18 AM PDT

    I own the base edition; can I buy the legendary edition and just have it add the characters, or will it be treated as an all new game?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Don't wanna lose my progress, but that's the cheapest way to get all the DLC right now.

    submitted by /u/smittyboytellem
    [link] [comments]

    Help me

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Can I transfer my data from one account to another on ps4

    submitted by /u/HeyDaddy111
    [link] [comments]

    Sub-Zero Digital Download .97 at GameStop

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I'm new to injustice 2 thanks to game pass and loving it.

    Gamepass tho doesn't have any DLC and I don't feel like dishing out $40 for the ultimate pack..however! I did stumble upon sub-zero is 97 cents from GameStop for digital download. Just figured I'd let everyone know in case they're in a similar boat as me

    submitted by /u/too_sensitive12
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else had this issue

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    I just bought darkseid on xbox one and got charged the fee but didnt get my character i have restarted my xbox several time with no luck

    submitted by /u/Balorclub35
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Feeling Green Multiverse Boss Fights [Modded Multiverse Game...

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Is it possible to login on wbid on injustice in ps3 or not because the option won’t appear in the settings.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/KarnaOfTheSunGod
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to get Aquaman’s Justice League gear in 2021?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    I like Aquaman hence why I'm asking this question.

    submitted by /u/Senior-Signature-729
    [link] [comments]

    The funniest match I've ever played

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    If I only care about appearances, and play "competitive" modes, can I just Regenerate my high level gear down so I can use it?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 08:39 PM PDT

    Basically, I don't care about stats. Some gear is out of my level range, and yeah I'll eventually get there, but I don't want to grind Grodd to have him look like silly monke when I play him once a week.

    submitted by /u/smittyboytellem
    [link] [comments]

    I've been trying to play online for a while now, but everytime I tried to do matchmaking or create a private room, it's automatically cancelled. Anyone ever had the same problem? How to fix this problem?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    How can I delete me W/L record and other online stats?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Just wondering

    submitted by /u/_y0uR_m0M
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment