• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Injustice My First Level 30

    Injustice My First Level 30


    My First Level 30

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    is this a good ability?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Decided to splurge and pick up the Nth Metal, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:38 PM PST

    2nd player can't be other Ninja Turtles in Local Multiplayer- why?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    We're playing local multiplayer, on Steam.

    I'm player 1. I can change the loadout for my Leonard to be Raphael, Michaelangelo, Leo or Donatello.

    Player 2 can only be Leonardo. The other loadouts are just Leo's blue headband and swords.

    How do we make it so player 2 can be the other turtles?

    submitted by /u/md_2016
    [link] [comments]

    Why the hell is this

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I was doing the boss event against Superman. I go Red Hood, but he's zoning the entire fucking match. No joke. Only time he wasn't zoning was when I got close. He would just trait and knock me back again. After my 3rd loss I switch to Robin and now he's not zoning ANYWHERE NEAR how much he did against Hood. Don't get me wrong, he was still zoning 80% of the match but still.

    Wtf NRS?

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment