• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Injustice Gods Among what now?

    Injustice Gods Among what now?


    Gods Among what now?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:09 AM PST

    Dr. Fate

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    What happens with Dr.fate? He really dies?

    submitted by /u/Jorgevros
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary gear grind hits different

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    KOTH with the boys 2 part 1

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Is batman good?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Does the legendary multiverse count single fights or tourneys?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:32 AM PST

    Or even local multiplayer matches? I'm trying to unlock the the legendary multiverse for Flash and most of the requirements are done but my AI loadout likes to not use supermove finishers and stage interactions. Sometimes he doesn't complete meta challenges either so what are some methods to get by that?

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Injustice 2 for online? (PC)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:17 PM PST

    Game is on sale right now, I'm thinking of getting it. I don't mind going up against better players, I just want to know if the netcode is solid and what the most active times to play are?

    submitted by /u/TinyKestrel13
    [link] [comments]

    Got Injustice 2 on sale and [Spoilers]

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Love the story. Just finished it a bit ago sided with Batman. Not crazy about this kind of gameplay prefer Arkham Knight, Avengers or Shadow of War type if 3rd person combat but the story is amazing a glad I got it.

    One thing made me sad though was Superman being imprisoned, I hope a future story lets the good guys be friends again

    submitted by /u/Chinchilla-Lip
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fight another character at my character's same level?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:21 PM PST

    How do I do it? For example, Green Lantern is my only level 30 character, I want to fight other characters in single fight, but all the other characters are under leveled. Is there anyway to make the other character which is a CPU the same level as your character that you are playing as? Like can I make a CPU Superman level 30 to fight my level 30 Green Lantern?

    submitted by /u/Scholar-South
    [link] [comments]

    Here is my better version of my injustice 3 story.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:51 PM PST

    A couple questions about the game

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:28 PM PST

    When going for the legendary multiverse stuff, does it count single matches or no? Also what are some of the best planets to grind on for meta challenges?

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment