• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Injustice Don't mind me, I'm just gonna sit here till I die.

    Injustice Don't mind me, I'm just gonna sit here till I die.


    Don't mind me, I'm just gonna sit here till I die.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:48 AM PST

    Weird ideas for I3

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    I don't know why this idea popped into my head but would it be cool to have the transformers in Injustice 3?

    submitted by /u/No_Amount8395
    [link] [comments]

    Is the "other" universe too perfect to reappear?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:37 PM PST

    I'm talking about the universe where Injustice Batman bought some heroes over. I was rereading the Year 5 comic the other day and it seemed so perfect in comparison to even the mainstream DC universe. It's too happy and perfect of a world. Lois is pregnant, both of Clark's earth parents are still alive, Damian is shaping up to be a good kid, and it seems like they'll retire peacefully someday. Is it possible that one of the reasons why they weren't brought over in the second game was because it would unbalance the story?

    submitted by /u/TheHippyDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 multiverse with the flash ��

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    I Tried Recreating Cavill's Suit In Injustice 2, Still A Work In Progress As I Don't Have A Lot Of Gear. This Shader Is The Closest He Has.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:14 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment