• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 25, 2021

    Injustice All mighty DARKSEID

    Injustice All mighty DARKSEID


    All mighty DARKSEID

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    Finally got a good Batman helmet, my luck has been really bad

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    What are some tips for Green Arrow?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 01:18 PM PST

    So I've been playing the game for a bit, and I discovered I do very well with Green Arrow, I learnt a pretty small combo pretty quickly, and I want to get better. Other than spamming arrows all game, what tips do you guys have for our favorite green marksman? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/An_average_moron
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I play Robin now ����‍♂️

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 10:26 AM PST

    Someone, explain this??

    Posted: 25 Feb 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Is Red Hood viable

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 09:45 PM PST

    I enjoy playing red hood but I know his epic gear bonuses are shit. Is he actually competitively viable?

    submitted by /u/Interview-Chance
    [link] [comments]

    Recruiting GMV active members to help in boss fights for my guild

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 11:05 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm looking for members to join my guild to clear Boss fights. We are currently rank 11 and we usually clear everything but can't get past the boss fights. If anyone wanna join, please feel free to apply. Guild ID is NBMGQ. Recruitment status is Open so please state that you are from Reddit when you apply. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheFabledHeroes
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guild?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:30 PM PST

    I'm looking for one to complete guild multiverse tasks

    submitted by /u/MountainTraditional7
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice Easter Egg

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Am I the only one that saw Injustice 2 being played on the Superman and Lois premiere or has that been pointed out before? Cool look regardless

    submitted by /u/Puddle92
    [link] [comments]

    What game modes count towards legendary multiverse stats? I’m trying to finish off some characters but the stats aren’t counting when I’m playing local VS or Single Fight in Single Player. Any clarification is appreciated.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    What game modes count towards legendary multiverse stats? I'm trying to finish off some characters but the stats aren't counting when I'm playing local VS or Single Fight in Single Player. Any clarification is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/lilmac31
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment