• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    Injustice Worst Nightmare Batman

    Injustice Worst Nightmare Batman


    Worst Nightmare Batman

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    This edit is amazing

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:23 PM PST

    Is it just me

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Whenever I haven't played yet and I go online, I'm of course not warmed up, so I need to remember all my combos and stuff and get my shit together. When I lose without being warmed up, I always feel embarrassed. Is anyone else like this?

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    What is wrong with my super ai build? She can't do multiverse events.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Do I have to win the multiverse match for the supermove to count?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:56 PM PST

    My ai build is too stupid to use supermoves so I have to do them myself. I have the game set to very easy and the second opponent keeps kicking my ass before I can get him on his second life bar. My ai already completed all the others this is the last one alternate reality but I have to connect 5 supermoves for it to count. Is there an easier way of doing this?

    submitted by /u/Mycrusade42
    [link] [comments]

    Rate the gear of my top characters on a scale of 1 to 10

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Has Killer Croc a chance?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 03:52 AM PST

    You know, my favorite DC character was Killer Croc since I was young. And I really like Beat'em up games, so I always wanted to play as Croc in Injustice, but he never was playable. So after a cameo in Injustice 1 & 2 I thought it could be possible for him to get in the roster of Injustice 3. But to be fair, I don't know if he is popular enough to get in. Is he too boring for the most of you? Or do you want him in? Is it possible for him to get in? I'm thinking about it for years now.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KeyKongo
    [link] [comments]

    Back in the mix LG #6

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    How to get insane stats?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:28 PM PST

    Whenever I'm on the subreddit I'll see posts in which someone has over 4000 in one stat, specifically batman. My highest stat is around 2600 with green arrow and I want to know if it's even possible to get over 4000 with him or if it's a waste of time.

    submitted by /u/AJKing14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment