• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Injustice Not alot of toxic people on this game, this was a surprise.

    Injustice Not alot of toxic people on this game, this was a surprise.


    Not alot of toxic people on this game, this was a surprise.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    IJ3 Idea: Deadman as the Random Character Select Button. If you can’t decide who to play as, Boston Brand chooses someone to possess, and that character’s dialogue gets replaced with sarcastic remarks from a gravely, Tom Waits-ish voice actor. (art by John Gallagher)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    I don’t know many people that like this joker look but I thought it was pretty rad... a pleasure to draw! (Done on procreate)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Anyone guilds looking for a sub zero main?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:22 PM PST

    pretty new level 12 sub zero main. im pretty decent and heard it was a good idea to join a guild :)

    submitted by /u/myfavoritecatisspot
    [link] [comments]

    Over the Top Trophy not popping

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Played more than 200 1v1 matches, 16 ranked, 3 KOTH and 1 Survivor, Why this is not unlocking 😭

    submitted by /u/BatC310
    [link] [comments]

    If Injustice 2 could have the Turtles, then I want this guy for Injustice 3!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Suck it, Aquaman!

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    I was playing online and I got matched into someone 13 levels below me, I of course accept. He picks Aquaman and I choose Robin, and we go to Atlantis. The guy starts spamming and his blocking was great, so I can't really do anything to him. The only damage I could deal to him was block damage and throws from Birdarang pressure, to the point I was thinking he was somehow using a block bot or some shit. I do mixups, Birdarang pressure, and eventually I see the opening, so I take the chance, combo him into oblivion and taking down his first health bar while I'm nearly dead on my second bar. I now know his weakness and can use it to combo against him. I'm one hit away from dying, he does the Trident throw, but I jump over it, I Swoop, hit him and meter burn it and win against the motherfucker.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamNightwing52
    [link] [comments]

    Breakthrough cooldown bug

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Feeling pretty salty rn because Breakthrough bugged up on me in Injustice mobile. I waited weeks (months?) for the Batman Gold event and finally got my FP Batman to IX.

    One more day of Breakthrough left to hit level X, but just as I opened BT, the wifi happened to disconnect and the game gave the 'Unable to connect' error.

    When it returned to the main screen, I noticed BT was on cooldown. Clicked on it. 23+ hours left. Angst. Now I'm considering just deleting the app. It's been a good run since I reinstalled it earlier this year.

    I just wanted the satisfaction of getting my FP Batman to level X, so this is my last ditch effort of reaching out and hopefully someone knows how I can remedy this.

    submitted by /u/jacklandors92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment