• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 20, 2020

    Injustice How to beat Brainiac as Batman 🤠👍

    Injustice How to beat Brainiac as Batman ����


    How to beat Brainiac as Batman ����

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    Ok so I searched earlier and bunch of people asking but didn't see great answers.

    So i seen on a forum that someone suggested pushing and hitting quick.

    I did it on the second try. It was so relieving since I had spent a lot of time, 2 hours, before trying to win.

    ⭐Anyways get close and stay close, hit light and medium combos fast. Get him cornered and go to town.

    submitted by /u/TorranceS33
    [link] [comments]

    This is my strongest character

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:31 PM PST

    How do you change difficulty in story mode??

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I'm getting my ass beat in every fight and it's just not fun

    submitted by /u/1-800-friday
    [link] [comments]

    Is the online still active and actually fun to play?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:02 AM PST

    The legendary edition of this game is currently on sale for only 13 dollars, I'm considering buying it but have no clue if the game still has people playing? I'm on Xbox one by they way!

    submitted by /u/Nakasun
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 - Trash Talker Beat on His Own Livestream

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    can you explain the Legendary Gear of Flash?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Hi, i was thinking of focusing on Flash, and so, to focus on his Legendary Multiverse.

    I looked at his Legendary Gear just to know before focusing on him, and i can't understand the second effect...

    What are the 3 Versions of the Speed Zone? I mean, we have 1 use limited by time of it, but that's all.

    What do they mean by versions?

    submitted by /u/DarkEater77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment