• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    Injustice How do you defeat him, I changed it to easy and he’s still whooping me

    Injustice How do you defeat him, I changed it to easy and he’s still whooping me


    How do you defeat him, I changed it to easy and he’s still whooping me

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Epic Gear Stats Question

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 09:40 AM PST

    My Flash was 20 back when that was the cap, and I have several epics from that time.

    Now I leveled him to 30, got some new epics.

    Stats on a lot of the gear isn't that good, and I want to regenerate to fish for better stats. For example, I have four epic head items. Other than set bonuses, does it matter which head I pick? Are stat ranges the same for all epics in a given slot, and the regen result is just RNG?

    If not, how can I tell which head is a better choice for my regen tokens?

    submitted by /u/rockadaysc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment