• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 22, 2020

    Injustice By God I really hope this is for Injustice 3

    Injustice By God I really hope this is for Injustice 3


    By God I really hope this is for Injustice 3

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Justice League Movie Gear

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 04:45 PM PST

    I was wondering if anyone knew if there was still some way to get the Justice League movie gear for Batman, Flash, Aquaman, and Superman on console. I missed the events when the movie came out but I really want to get them.

    submitted by /u/salty_spitoon13
    [link] [comments]

    Chapter 1: Godfall in Injustice 2 question

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    This tells the arkham asylum incident different from the injustice comics. In injustice 2 they say that blackmask was killed by Robin in year one. But in the comics he is very much alive in year 4

    What's going on please?

    submitted by /u/Ebenezerosas16
    [link] [comments]

    Today I found my injustice gods Among us (1) account which I had created 5 years ago. I log into with my old Gmail and accessed that account.My in-game Gmail does not exist in real (it's different from my old Gmail which I mentioned) and I need to know my password (I have logged out and can't login

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Guys when I tried to play multiplayer it logged me out coz I don't know the password I need to find my password with my IN-GAME Gmail address (which that Gmail is not in real just randomly created 5 yearss ago)

    submitted by /u/STR3LKA002
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment