• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Injustice Would anyone wanna play this game on PS4 with me?

    Injustice Would anyone wanna play this game on PS4 with me?


    Would anyone wanna play this game on PS4 with me?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Got this game few months back, still learning a lot, but the game is nearly dead and I can't find anyone to play it with. Online, either people are too skilled or just noobs like me, never matched with a player with the same skill set as mine hence asking here.

    I live in South Asia, so keep that in mind in case of any network issues. I still use a LAN cable to avoid any loss. Let me know if anyone wants to play this game w me

    submitted by /u/dakkiboyy
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got this, now GA actually will look like GA

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 05:03 PM PDT

    Part 20 of my Rick and Morty DC universe crossover (IG: comiccomedian)

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    What pieces of gear are unavailable now?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Sorry if this has been asked, before but does anyone know what pieces of gear are unavailable now? Is there a list that has them all? I've had this game for a long time now and I'm getting back into it again so before I start trying to get certain pieces I want to be sure they're available lol. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/EJPStayWeird22
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 - Multiverse is unstable?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Getting this error message. Have they disabled the multiverse component of the game? On Xbox.

    submitted by /u/The_Iceman2288
    [link] [comments]

    If there’s an Injustice 3 it has to have Alfred as playable.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Yes I know Alfred died in the comics, but so did Joker and that didn't stop them from milking that cash cow in Injustice 2. Alfred was the MVP in the comics. I mean he went toe-to-toe with Superman and Wonder Woman, and I feel if he wouldn't have been murdered by Zsasz he would've been a driving force against Clark. Of course if he was playable it'd have to be his super pill form. As badass as the ex-military butler may be I doubt he'd go toe-to-toe with characters like Darkseid, Dr. Fate, or Trigon, but combined with the pill he's already headbutted WW into a disoriented state and beaten Superman to a pulp for hurting Batman. Always a chance, right?

    submitted by /u/mr_ginger53
    [link] [comments]

    Multiverse problems

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Anyone else unable to access the multiverse and legendary multiverse? I've tried a few methods to fix it but nothing has worked so far

    submitted by /u/bruhmoment0906
    [link] [comments]

    All my stuff is gone

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    I was playing the game and was about to level up sub-zero to put some new gear on him that I got, but when I went into customize characters..... All my stuff was gone, does anyone have a clue as to why this happened?

    submitted by /u/shrekttttttt
    [link] [comments]

    Cat woman and Cheetah

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Best stats for cat woman and cheetah? More ability or strength?

    submitted by /u/jariusperk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment