• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 26, 2020

    Injustice Two-face in Injustice 3?

    Injustice Two-face in Injustice 3?


    Two-face in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to beat brainiac on hard difficulty as batman

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get this multiverse done for 5 days straight, i am level 30 and i have all legendary gear, but that brainiac fight is literally cancer, as soon as i lay a combo on him he just becomes obnoxious, it is fucking irritating and i just want to get started on the legendary multiverse, any tips

    submitted by /u/succysuccy6969
    [link] [comments]

    How easy is it to unlock skins in this game? Compared to MK11 cuz that game was a living hell to unlock stuff.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Decided to take a break from MK11 and return to Injustice 2 to make some new content here’s my most recent video. Hope y’all enjoy.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    INJ 2 - WHERE is gear overflow?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Too many menus! I can't find it, it's not in brother eye vault or customaze charachters...

    submitted by /u/crayzcrinkle
    [link] [comments]

    Does injustice 2 still have denuvo?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    I just want to know because I refrained from buying it because of that. Now there doesn't seem to be any info regarding this thats sort of up to date so I was still curious to know if this is the case.

    submitted by /u/CameronDiazYSeis
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t connect to the servers anymore?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    For the past 3 days I haven't been able to connect to either the MK11 or Injustice 2 servers on XBOX, but I can play every other game completely fine. I've done all the standard troubleshooting business of restarting the game, hard rebooting my console, router restart, etc. and have perfect connectivity to everything other than these Netherrealm games...

    Does anyone know what I might need to do?

    submitted by /u/-Varakor-
    [link] [comments]

    PC/Mobile Game Link

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Is it safe to say the game link is essentially dead?

    submitted by /u/dergrioenhousen
    [link] [comments]

    Planning on getting this game due to the sale. Is the multiplayer still alive?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Playing on PC.

    submitted by /u/DavidTenebris
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice spin off? How would you feel?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    I doubt NRS is going to make injustice 3 unfortunately to keep MK11 strong and going so I feel they could make a spin off to injustice like how they did to MK like MKSM and MKMSZ how would you feel?

    submitted by /u/L31RA01
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i find an AI Build list?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    Like are there any recent ones? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ikbengeenloli
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play injustice 2 on pc??

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Just curious if I'd be able to still get games

    submitted by /u/cocaacolee
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the deal with pc micro stutter

    Posted: 26 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    I have an rtx 3080, ryzen 3800x and 32 gigs of ram using an nvme ssd and it's microstuttering all over the place

    submitted by /u/Scouseulster
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with b23 into polar puncture as sub zero.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:07 PM PDT

    Hello, I am having trouble landing the b23 into polar puncture. I need tips and suggestions. I want to get into some of the more advanced combos that that use b23 a lot and do crazy things. Tips?

    submitted by /u/Dragon-blade10
    [link] [comments]

    Bishojuo Senshi Sailor Kombat (With Injustice Designs)

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    is the game worth buying?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    I really love the look of Starfire, but I have no idea if the game is dead or not!

    submitted by /u/LiaBrooksy
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with diagonal controls

    Posted: 25 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    I recently picked up Injustice 2 on Steam and have been having an issue with the controls. I'm playing on an Xbox One controller with release check and input shortcuts off. Whenever I try to do special moves quickly or any type of combo, the controller has some kind of diagonal input in between the normal up down left right. I'm not able to get moves off because of this. Not sure if it's something that will be solved with practice, but I was wondering if there was a way of turning off diagonal input on the dpad. Any help would be great

    submitted by /u/Niixyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment