• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Injustice Justice Lords' Batman.A fine suit.

    Injustice Justice Lords' Batman.A fine suit.


    Justice Lords' Batman.A fine suit.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    The JUSTICE LORDS! I wish the alternate suits made it in the game.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Mr Freeze premier skin got locked when I got the Captain Cold electrum shader from motherbox

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I spent 6,000 source crystals a few months ago to buy and unlock the Mr Freeze premier skin. A few days ago, I opened a motherbox which contained the Captain Cold Electrum shader. But then 2 problems occurred:

    1) the Electrum shader on my Captain Cold character page still shows as locked (although it was in the motherbox I just opened)

    2) now my Mr Freeze premier skin is shown as locked (while I already spent 6,000 source crystals a few months ago to unlock it)

    I am using Injustice 2 (on disc) Legendary edition, on PS4, patch 1.19 (which I think is the latest one). I restarted my PS4, restored the license... But my problems are still unsolved. Has anybody had that problem before? Who can I contact for help and how can I contact them?

    submitted by /u/aal916965_me
    [link] [comments]

    OK. I don’t know if ppl mention this a lot but where is Martian Manhunter!!?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I mean he would be so cool and I don't want anyone saying "he would be too OP" or "No one could beat him" because in these games CATWOMAN can beat DARKSEID!

    At least can we have him in Injustice 3. They have already changed up the character roster so much since the first game why not change it up a bit more.

    submitted by /u/TomtheTurtle1234
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there 4 character Multiverses??

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Seriously what is happening???

    submitted by /u/BoiiDonotreadmyname
    [link] [comments]

    Thorgi's Arcade made a really interesting video on an Injustice 3 roster based off Infinite Crisis.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    Raiden Fatality Evolution 1992-2019 mortal kombat

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:13 AM PDT

    Does this game have crossplay? How active is this game on pc?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I really enjoyed this game and i would love to keep playing it not much of a a fan of mk11, i want to know if there is an active online community for this game so i could possibly buy it.

    submitted by /u/TheLastRuso
    [link] [comments]

    WBID option missing in the settings? (PS4)

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    So I started replaying Injustice after 5 years, and I wanted to get the mobile skins like Batman Beyond, but the option to log in is not in my game. I tried reinstalling and deleting my progress, but nothing worked

    submitted by /u/Saibot782
    [link] [comments]

    Pc Injustice 2?

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    So ive been playing injustice 2 on os4, out of the false hopefully hype that INJUSTICE 3 will be announced. bUt ive been enjoying myself a little bit. Is this game alive and worth buying on pc?

    submitted by /u/LazyRabbit_09
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment