• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    Injustice Finished story mode on Batman day

    Injustice Finished story mode on Batman day


    Finished story mode on Batman day

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Looking for footage of a Starfire quote

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    Hi, I have a dumb thing to ask, but does anybody have footage of Starfire saying the line "Call me Starfire." from Injustice 2? I've watched several youtube videos and played fifty straight matches with her, but can't get her to say it. I want it for a video I'm working on, but I can't seem to snag footage of her actually saying it. No matter how many times I headbutt Superman or the Atom through walls, she's never willing to say it. It's one of her mid-match quotes, after she destroys an enemy's shield (or whatever the first health bar is called). I know for a fact she says it because I've heard it before and it's listed on the Injustice wiki as an in-battle quote, but for the life of me I can't get her to actually say it. If you happen to have footage/have seen footage of her saying it during a match, I'd be very appreciative if you'd send me a link. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Orfan_Crippl3r
    [link] [comments]

    Last task i need, after this i need to sacrifice gear after 3-4 weeks of dedication

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Just reading Injustice comics

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I'm philosophically tensed.

    I mean, why Superman have to become a tyrant to make him a vilain when he's right about maintaining peace? I mean, there's nothing reprehensible in his actions at first, what's wrong with moving mad-people from Arkham Asylum for example? It's a place they escape since decades.

    What's wrong in killing aliens invaders to end the war and save thousand of humans? Why Batman is like "Oh my god, he killed so much aliens invaders, he crossed the line", wtf?

    I'm just disapointed, it's like Superman is Staline and Batman a leftist plebisciting refugees to come but regretting more and more crimes.

    A balance must exist between those 2 caricatures of authority and laxity.

    submitted by /u/Sinsearm
    [link] [comments]

    Why so expensive

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    So I've just finished reading the first Injustice graphic novel series and I was in the mood to play the game. Went to the PlayStation store cause I know they re-released the first game for the PS4 and found out it's around £50! How come it's so expensive when the second game is on the store for £15??

    submitted by /u/NightshadesReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Story mode gear

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Hey there, does anyone know where I could find a list of the gear sets that characters wear in the story mode?

    submitted by /u/Kiwwwi_
    [link] [comments]

    Atrocitus is about to arrive.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    What makes Robin so fun to play?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I have never played as Robin once, not for any reason really. So I have gotta ask besides Staff of Grayson (I don't have it), what makes Robin fun to play? He was the most voted in my pill so I just wanna know why people want me to.

    submitted by /u/Elit3_Ghost
    [link] [comments]

    I kinda wish they made an MK VS DC remaster

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    This game gets a lot of hate for no reason, I swear this people only complain the lack of gore and my question is who cares? I swear you play a fighting game for its gameplay not for the gore that comes third, but yeah I really wish this game got a remaster the crossover is amazing plz make a mk vs dc remaster

    submitted by /u/L31RA01
    [link] [comments]

    Flash vs reverse flash injustice 2

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Whats the difference between the flash and reverse flash. It looks like they have the same moves. Do they have different armor

    submitted by /u/Silentrichy77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment