• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Injustice Seeing as we're showing off our Lvl 30 Batmans, here's mine.

    Injustice Seeing as we're showing off our Lvl 30 Batmans, here's mine.


    Seeing as we're showing off our Lvl 30 Batmans, here's mine.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Took over 1000 boxes, but I finally got capeless Supergirl

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    My level 30 TMNT. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    My Level 30 Swamp Thing. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    My level 30 Atrocitus. ⬆️ or ⬇️❓

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Got this Batman figure from Injustice 2 today. He looks so awesome!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    What's the hardest character to learn nowadays? Floor and/or ceiling

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I've been looking at some old threads for injustice 2, and they usually said Ivy or Grodd. Wondering if that's changed much

    submitted by /u/31525Coyote15205
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get this screen if so how to fix?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Deathstroke is badass..........Nuff said

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:01 AM PDT

    I’m new

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    So I'm new to fighting games and I was wondering if someone could explain to me what the block advantage and hit advantage means?

    submitted by /u/Porker2006
    [link] [comments]

    I fought some legendary gear pros.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Online koth. Now 2 main things surprised me. 1 was that these people had multiple pieces of legendary gear, not just on one character, but instead on many. And the second was that I could tell they didn't just do the ai method, cos they actually knew how to play . Ggs. I had no chance. My gear is too low. I need to get some but I don't have the time, even with the ai method. How do people get so many? Even with the ai you still have to be present and constantly press X right, so you might as well just play?

    submitted by /u/MastermindGamingMace
    [link] [comments]

    So I just finished my second time playing storyline. That one was heavy.. (Injustice 2)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    May contain spoilers! This time I took Superman's side and my Lord.. that was something, my unprepared mind was unprepared🤣. Seriously though, he made himself a gear set from Brainiacs gear and my boy Bruce.. So this storyline may divide the third game (Injustice 3) in two. First when Supes claims a huge ass army and starts conquering everything. And then again some kind of resistance appears and beats his ass, or.. Second, Supes comes out from phantom zone being much more powerful than he was before and the people around again, starts beating his ass.

    submitted by /u/JasonTheRedHood
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like this is the way Injustice is going...

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    Peacemaker for Injustice 3 please �� (Suicide Squad movie)

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Legendary Edition

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    I don't know if this really fits here or rather on r/Steam , but I have a question about the LE. The German Steam store (don't know about the other ones), has the description for the LE on the page of the standard Edition. If I open up the website for the LE, it just shows me the standard edition in the list, even though it should have the game + all DLCs. Is this a bug from Steam or will I not get the DLC characters if I buy the LE?

    submitted by /u/LenniGengar
    [link] [comments]

    The Dark Knight

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Question to the community

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. do you think it makes sense to recover the game now? is there still online activity or can it be defined dead?

    submitted by /u/Enomis-Zero
    [link] [comments]

    yo whys the black adam teaser lookin like a tower ending

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment