• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Injustice Just got this cool flash gear!

    Injustice Just got this cool flash gear!


    Just got this cool flash gear!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    My Lvl 30 Blue Beetle (He's pretty epic)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    What I was really playing while y’all fools were playing Inj1 On the Xbox 360

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Bane in Injustice 3

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    We know Injustice 3 is being made obviously and everyone wants their characters in the final roster. For me, Bane. I want Bane to be very similar to his Injustice 2 incarnation and I hope they don't do any of the gutting and wierd design choices they did in MK11 because that's the most boring time I have had in a NRS game. If Bane isn't even in the base roster. I know he will very likely not be DLC and Injustice 3 won't be enjoyable for me without a grappler like my boy, the Bane train. What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/AxelTheEternalBlood
    [link] [comments]

    Just started using Starfire and she's pretty damn good.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys lapsed Injustice fan here and I played for a couple of months post release and just picked it back up about a month ago. When I used to play Canary and Harley were my mains with a bit of Arrow.

    Anyways I bought the DLC characters recently and straight away gravitated towards Leonardo and he's easily my main now but I thought I would try my hand at Starfire for the Alien Invasion Multiverse and she is so fun to use.

    Normally I stick to more weapon based people are rarely use people with powers perse but I'm having a blast with Starfire (no pun intended)

    Any tips with getting the best out of her?

    submitted by /u/RawIsThor
    [link] [comments]

    WW Legendary gear question

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    If you use one of WW abilities (that grants a fixed ability everytime) and use her legendary gear does it only randomize the 2nd option?

    submitted by /u/Kobi231
    [link] [comments]

    I'm terrible at this game and I don't like it. Any tips for dummies?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Hello! I'm relatively new to Injustice 2. I bought it for myself recently mostly because I like superheroes. I've really enjoyed it so far. I've played through the story and I've gotten a few fun items for my characters and I've been doing Multiverse quests. But that's about where I run into problems. Even at the easiest levels, I can bang my head against the wall for hours at a time without a single victory. The game is so fast and even though I know what all the buttons do, my character never seems to do quite what I want them to. It can be extremely frustrating when I know I pressed button to perform a particular move or to interact with the scenery, and then I get my ass kicked because my character simply stood there and did nothing for no discernible reason.

    I don't play a lot of traditional fighting games and I honestly don't care for the genre, but I've really been loving this game and I would like to keep playing. I like the characters, and I've fallen in love with a few of the playstyles. The story is a whole lot of fun and the Multiverse content keeps things interesting for me. The fact that everything you do rewards you with goodies means that I can play however I like and not feel like I'm missing out on anything. I like this game and I want to get better, but I'm terrible at it and am wondering if there's any simple things I can do to get better.

    submitted by /u/MisterTorchwick
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the staff of grayson, and why does everyone care?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Whats the staff of grayson, and why does everyone care?

    submitted by /u/AceXSaibot
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best gear for Aquaman?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    What gear combos do you consider the best for Aquaman? Whether it be in a set or not.

    submitted by /u/HumanOverseer
    [link] [comments]

    I have the legendary edition of injustice 2 but all of the dlc characters are locked

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I bought the game today direct from the ps store and immediately went to the single player/local multiplayer section only to find that all the dlc characters are locked and on the store it's asking me to pay 4.99 for them

    UPDATE: problem sorted. I was being stupid :)

    submitted by /u/neckropemantic
    [link] [comments]

    I just got an impossible challenge..

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    It said "finish this match without taking any damage" AGAINST BANE. (This is impossible for me bc I just picked this game back up after a a couple years of not playing it and I'm on a new console...

    submitted by /u/PaxadorWolfCastle
    [link] [comments]

    Good loadout names?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Have you guys come up with some good or funny loadout names?

    Some memorable ones I have is:

    lil' Wayne - Robin

    Bane Damage - Bane

    Up to 11 - Black Canary

    Bad Moone Rising - Enchantress

    Beetlemania - Blue Beetle

    Firefighter - Starfire

    Pink Floyd - Deadshot

    How about you guys? What have you come up with?

    submitted by /u/RawIsThor
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice gods among us story

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I just finished it yesterday and didn't take me long probably about two days I'm just glad they locked Superman up now I'm probably going to do starlabs

    submitted by /u/jonathanfaulkner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment