• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 26, 2020

    Injustice WHY IS IT SO RARE?!

    Injustice WHY IS IT SO RARE?!


    WHY IS IT SO RARE?!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Just pokin’ fun

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 08:22 PM PDT

    Not bad right?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Injustice fights without power scaling

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Tom Taylor teasing a potential Injustice 3 comic series?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Idea for Injustice 3 content. Watchmen Fighters Pack ( Rorschach,Silk Spectre and The Comedian as playble fighters) with Nite Owl as Premier Skin for Batman. So what you're thoughts? And cast who voice them?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Bat-phone ringing!

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Pretty sure Tom Taylor is teasing Injustice news of a sort. Unknown if it is 3 or just a spin off

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    What are the best shader color combos

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Besides tournament and tourmaline

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one incredibly fast growing guild still welcoming members.

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    So I made a similar post the other day but things have changed so fast I thought an update would be a good idea in case the changes encourage others. I posted about a new guild that was looking to grow. Let me first thank all our new members and also the reddits response to our call it. We are still new but growing fast. In just over a day we have over a dozen members with a few more coming in. When i signed in this morning I had 7 loot boxes just waiting for me thanks to everyone's hard work.

    So if you want to cash in and help us all earn some gear and be a part of a now fully active and successful guild feel free to join up. Once again our ID is 7E2WX and we welcome all players... new and vets... as long as you are a team player and friendly and polite.

    And if you play any ea sports including ufc or red dead online, gta v online, or destiny 2.... we have groups for those as well. Just message me at gamertag biscuit07238 and let me know and I'll pass along that invite as well

    Thanks again for all the support and the huge turn around from a guild with two or three to an extremely active guild that's raking in the gear together

    submitted by /u/biscuit07238
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Ivy Combo?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I'm new to this game and I really want to learn to play Poison Ivy. I am super fond of how she plays by being able to fight up close and say range, but I can't come up with any good combos that work and connect. Does anyone have any tips? Thistle Hurt seems like a great way to finish the combo but I have no idea how to connect it all (My buttons are X,Y,B,A)

    Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/ArcticKarma77
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good augment for red hood

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    Which one is the best

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I load up the game, whether I RG to play multiverse of online after 5 minutes, it boots me out of any online content. How do I fix this?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    We need this for joker maybe even batman in ij3

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    How to use bane

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I don't quite understand how to use bane. I feel so helpless because I feel like I have to be in the guys face just to hit him. Is there something I'm doing wrong or a good combo starter to open up with.

    submitted by /u/ajashadow
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary multiverse replay

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    If i were to replay the legendary multiverse events that drop abilities would i be able to keep farming it for abilities?

    submitted by /u/sethp212
    [link] [comments]

    Why didnt bruce depower clark at the end of injustice2 (good end)..

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    It would make much more sense to depower him permanently with gold k instead of temporary depower and throwing him in the phantom zone...

    And i know the real world explaination is that they want more money and make another game...

    But i mean in universe... just depower clark and throw him onto the streets...let the people tear him apart

    submitted by /u/opjojo99
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Source Crystals

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I have the LE on PS4. Can you buy source crystals on the LE? It's considered an add on for the standard edition and there are no add ons for the LE. So if I buy the SE add on, will it come to my LE?

    submitted by /u/NovaBoltSpider10
    [link] [comments]

    How about a premier skin for 2019 Joker, voiced by Joaquin Phoenix, maybe a dancing intro. That would be cool. OR 1960s Quirky Joker? Jack Nicholson Joker, would be badass.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    What is supergirls suncharge ability?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Is that her laser eyes? I looked in her moves list I don't see anything about it. I finally got a piece of a set which is the kandorian battle garb (still need on more piece). But I can't figure it out. I tried googling this but google is no help it kept pulling up info of our sun. 🤣

    submitted by /u/mycrusade33
    [link] [comments]

    Atrocious Premier skin

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 01:01 AM PDT

    Okay so hear me out, pulls you in close and whispers what if they made a booster gold premier skin with atrocious? Ngl, this idea only came about bc i think it's be cool to change dextar to skeets, but imagine, just change all of his weird puke and blood stuff to future tech, his combos are pretty normal for a humanoid character (plus that string with the laser works perfectly), yes ik it's dumb and far fetched but one can dream

    submitted by /u/korenlo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment