• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    Injustice Harley Quinn Injustice 2

    Injustice Harley Quinn Injustice 2


    Harley Quinn Injustice 2

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Kid Danger

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    What stats should I focus on most for Supergirl? She's my main and I got her far, but I dont know what to focus on.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Un Update on The Announcement Coming About Injustice. My first post to understand this: https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/comments/hyz21u/injustice_3_announcement_coming/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Injustice 3 premier skin

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Started watching smallville during quarantine and it's gotten to the point where I NEED a Tom welling premier skin for injustice 3!!!

    submitted by /u/tylercevans02
    [link] [comments]

    What characters do yall really want for injustice 3?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    I would love seeing two face being a playable character... hbu guys?

    submitted by /u/LuigiIsWeak
    [link] [comments]

    “To guide us”.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    Update from a few days ago(I've been grinding a lot)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:31 AM PDT

    I honestly think Injustice 2 was the better game compared to MK11.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Even when you don't account for the knowledge we've got for the characters, I just think Injustice 2 was a lot more fun than Mortal Kombat 11. I'm not sure how to express this properly, but I'm curious about other's opinions. The gear system in Injustice was a lot of fun, and it didn't require real money. Not only that, but I felt like I was gaining gear with every single fight. In Mortal Kombat, you've gotta win the whole tower just to get one piece of gear, and that piece of gear isn't always great. Not to mention, it's just cosmetic.

    I never understood the hate for Injustice 2's gear system. There was a mode online specifically which made those stat changes and those special moves disappear while keeping the look of the gear itself. I liked how you could personalize your characters, build them to fit your playstyle, but MK11 isn't like that. It's all so samey, and I just can't connect with it. I feel like MK11 is harder, too? I can't explain how. It's just very different, and it's hard for me to gel. Especially 'cause I know I'm not really gaining anything this time? I don't know.

    I put this here to see what people thought. I guess I'm what you'd call a casual player when it comes to fighting games. For all I know, the diehard fans might love it all.

    submitted by /u/dndynamite
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid Injustice

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 Legendary Edition crashes on start

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    I just bought Injustice 2 on steam and am trying to start it, but it crashes to desktop as soon as the logos have shown and fade out when starting up. Anyone else have this issue and knows what to do about it?

    I've tried doing all of these:

    • Validate the downloaded game contents
    • Reinstall the game
    • Update Nvidia drivers
    • Update Windows
    • Set the executable to have argument "-window" to force windowed mode

    I'm running W10 on an AMD APU and a GTX960. Other games run just fine, including Injustice: Gods Among Us.

    submitted by /u/down-house
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any leaks for injustice 3

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I actually didn't love the game very much at first i got it but when i gave it more care during quarantine i was very happy and i also played with my friends like the first fighting game i care about that much yeah i like this game a lot and can't wit for injustice 3

    submitted by /u/omargad18
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Batman character tutorial broken?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I'm doing a cross up combo, the one it says, but it won't move on. It even says "cross up" when I do it.

    submitted by /u/Eggs_are_tasty
    [link] [comments]

    So, Firestorm Gear...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    Is it just me, or am I getting Firestorm gear literally constantly? I do not play this character. I literally have never played this character. Character bias is ON and I am STILL being flooded with Firestorm gear in favor of gear that I actually need for characters that I actually play. Does this happen to anyone else?! Maybe with a different character, but same concept? It is unbelievably fucking frustrating when I spend an hour beating a Supergirl AI that input reads and spams lasers and has three times my health, only to get items that are completely useless in every way.

    Edit: Spelling errors.

    submitted by /u/zxzBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Supergirl's laser beam.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    What buttons do I press for Supergirl's walking laset beam, where she blasts it all at once? I am on Xbox One. I tried RT and B, and many othet B combos, but I cant figure it out.

    submitted by /u/MikeofK72
    [link] [comments]

    Useful Help

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    Just got injustice 2 very new to it anyone know a fast way to lvl characters up cause i play ai battle and it gets the smallest bit of xp

    submitted by /u/YoungNutJC
    [link] [comments]

    Cosmetic system

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Do you guys think that the gear system should be in place for 3? I personally think that they should keep in premier skins but have regular skins (like 1) be there and they should scrap the gear system and motherboxes could be for the skins and abilities

    submitted by /u/hebrbbr
    [link] [comments]

    Raiden injustice

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Does he play like mkx? I saw he had hes f12 and DB2 anti air move from mkx are they good in injustice?

    submitted by /u/SUQMADIQ63
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment