• Breaking News

    Friday, July 17, 2020

    Injustice 10 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Injustice 10 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets


    10 out of 15: My Top Gear Sets

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Rate my Batman

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    WTF I thought Wonder Woman sucked?!?!

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Came back after realizing I played the game to the bare minimum need some help?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    So when I played this game all I did was spam specials and such never actually took the time to learn frame data or combos and after play MK11 a lot I decided to give it another go and wow. It's like a completely new game.

    I really love command grabs so I've been learning bane and hellboy right now. My question is, why with hellboy can I cancel 11 into b3 but only if I input db3 mb? Is this normal for this game? Seems like his optimal dont even need that but I want to make sure I understand the base gameplan as well. Is my input off should I be able to just do 11 b3mb (I'm guessing this is one of his launchers).

    submitted by /u/ragingseaturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Which DLC-Fighter can you recommend?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    So, as I said, I bought the game a few days ago... That means, I don't have any DLC-Characters to play with or to fight (or to customize). My question is, which one can YOU recommend? The reasons don't matter. BUT you have to choose out of: -Red Hood -Enchantress -Black Manta -Darkseid

    submitted by /u/KeyKongo
    [link] [comments]

    Staff of Grayson

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    If the ability appears as the reward for the reward for 'flying high' in his legendary multiverse, will you be unable to unlock the ability elsewhere? I have all of his other abilities unlocked and I hate the idea of having to grind that much just for one ability.

    submitted by /u/Shiny_Shiny_Shiny
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guilds on xbox have spots Open?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    I'm lvl 63 main red hood and am active daily

    submitted by /u/BlqckMantaYT
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to use offline multiplayer mode to get legendary gear

    Posted: 17 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Is it possible to do that? I know it was in mkx

    submitted by /u/BlqckManta
    [link] [comments]

    Trainers

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get banned for using trainers in this game? I have no intention to play online PVP matches apart from private ones with a friend

    submitted by /u/2016KilledMe
    [link] [comments]

    Character Recommendation

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    So I'm relatively new to the game (have been playing it a lot, but only the past couple of months) and have been maining Black Canary. I really like her combos (and my ability to do them), style, movement, and that her character power acts as an active part of her combo strings.

    I've tried out Blue Beetle, Raiden, and Enchantress, and quite like BB, though not as much as Canary. Enchantress isn't bad, but haven't worked out how to use her power properly, and the combos I've tried out just don't seem as fun to execute. Raiden...is fine.

    So, any recommendations for a character who plays similarly to Canary? I know I could just try them all out, but I didn't really "get" her until I'd played 12-15 hours, and I'd rather not do that with every character. Thanks very much in advance!

    submitted by /u/bvanbove
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me if you can

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    I just got injustice 2 (legendary edition) today and I'm really confused with everything. Could someone one please explain to me what I should do and how all the customisation works. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/cactus_jack_rodeo
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    U guys are out here posting your level 30 characters with all legendary gear and I'm over here with my level 15 flash that has like 2 legendary and 3 epic 💀😭

    submitted by /u/Pjg406
    [link] [comments]

    Gear Set Pieces

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    I have had this game since release. Got it late May, early June of 2017.

    There are 4 gear set pieces I CAN NOT unlock.

    Atom: Nanoverse-Ready Power Armor

    Black Manta: Death of a Prince Suit

    Enchantress: Arms of Amanda Waller

    Red Hood: Night of the Owls Arm Guards

    4 pieces and I'm done because it going to take me another 20 years to do legendary gear.

    HOW DO I UNLOCK THESE GEAR SET PECIES. UGH, IM FRUSTRATED.

    submitted by /u/ArkhamBois19
    [link] [comments]

    What are some easy to pick up characters in Injustice 1?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Characters with easy BnB combos that are hard to drop? Excluding any characters from IJ2 as I've already played that.

    submitted by /u/MagicofShazam
    [link] [comments]

    My tier list for Injustice 2. Harley being S tier is a hill I'm willing to die on.

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment