• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 23, 2020

    Injustice Wonder Woman is the real villian of the Injustice universe

    Injustice Wonder Woman is the real villian of the Injustice universe


    Wonder Woman is the real villian of the Injustice universe

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Think about it, she's the one that keeps pushing Clark down a dark path and she claims to love him but I call bullshit in that too. She's really just using him to further her vendetta against man's world. She was never a hero in this universe, just a lying manipulator.

    submitted by /u/Arnoldc31
    [link] [comments]

    Day 955: Still Waiting for u/Goregy to pay me 100 fictitious dollars

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    [Injustice: Ultimate Edition PS4] What's an easy way to get Batman Beyond skin?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Literally the only skin I want. Been trying to save up the coins in the mobile game to buy a Batman card, but its 182K credits, and I've got about 50K right now. I've only done a couple of the early battles, like I got through the first page and a bit of the second. If I do all those, will I have enough to unlock the Batman Beyond skin for PS4 or is there an easier way? I mean, I know I can just bust out the credit card and buy credits, but Id obviously prefer not to do that.

    submitted by /u/HowPrude
    [link] [comments]

    2 players offline with upgrades

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    Do yall know how to get upgrades to the 2nd player in offline battle? For injustice on ps4.

    submitted by /u/joebobsburgers
    [link] [comments]

    Is using the wager to win ok?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    Me and my brother have recently gotten back into this game ever since it became free (for a limited time) and have been battling each other, doing random fights, by hiding the cursor and choosing random select.

    2 fights in a row, I used the wager to regain my health and win the fight. He says I'm cheating, and am doing the equivalent of spamming, which we agree is a heinous act.

    I'm wondering what everyone else thinks. My argument is that it is a system in the game meant to turn the tides of the battle, unlike spamming which is overall, a dick move. My brother's argument is that it's a cheat, and an abuse of a system within the game and equal to cheating. Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/DRAVIX34
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you guys just love the Injustice theme? I didn’t appreciate it in 2 until I heard it in 1 and realized how long I could listen to it.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm not crazy, right?

    submitted by /u/RedFury235
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for injustice gods among us

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Me and my friend are trying to play an online on injustice gods among us but every time either one of us invites the other it tells us to visit the PS store, is there any to fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/omarcalibre
    [link] [comments]

    Wish they would resurrect the multiverse

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Just jumped back on injustice 2 after so long and it's annoying that the multiverse is unstable

    submitted by /u/cobmister
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Me and my brother are trying to play together on steam but we keep on creating rooms and when we search for rooms we can't find it is there a way that we are in different lobby's i am a higher level does that affect it?

    submitted by /u/Markus2822
    [link] [comments]

    Future injustice 3 DLC

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    What i would like to see for dlc in a third injustice game, to coincide with the anniversary of the comic book i I honestly would LOVE to see muhammed ali as a playable character along with the boxing arena from the superman vs ali comic as a playable arena. Hell, ill even take a Hun-ya themed skin for darkseid (or whoever). And also MAYBE the predator and an alien from the dark horse/dc crossovers should make an appearance as well. Along with kevin smith.........not even as silent bob just kevin smith being kevin smith (kind of a tongue in cheek joke from when he talked about his time on "superman lives") and hell, why not have Shaq reprise his role from the movie Steel, with his voice and likeness. Anyone else with me? (Let me know who you want to see as dlc in a future third installment of injustice)

    submitted by /u/jammingaza
    [link] [comments]

    Why can I only play with players from my own country, but the matches that I start with anyone else on the server get dropped? ('This session is no longer available')

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Please help.

    A fellow players (300 miles away) is the only one with whom the connection doesn't drop. What can be the reason?

    submitted by /u/AllTh1ngsAreONE
    [link] [comments]

    Any players from PAKISTAN/INDIA or any other Asian countries up for online play?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Drop your PlayStation ID if you're interested in some intense 1v1 play.

    submitted by /u/AllTh1ngsAreONE
    [link] [comments]

    EPICC FIGHT between Flash and Aquaman INJUSTICE 2 is highly underrated.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Going back to the Injustice 2 reveal trailer, was Ra’s Al Ghul originally going to be the villain?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I only ask because Brainiac was the villain but it was odd for the voice over to say 'each time I enter the pit, I emerge reborn' as that's such a Ra's thing to say

    submitted by /u/AlwaysBi
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any guilds which are still active

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Getting back into the game and I'm trying to find a guild which is still active to try and grind for legendary gear

    submitted by /u/jaketebbutt02
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get wbid unlocks for mobile through steam, and can you play private matches with friends to do the online challenges?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Steppenwolf for Injustice 3. What do you guys think?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Go to ps store???

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Hi. I just downloaded the game after it became free and I was trying to play a private online match with my friend but when I invited him, it kept saying go to ps store and he couldn't join me. We tried creating rooms but we couldn't find the room to join. We tried rooms that already existed. Again couldn't find each other. Can someone help??

    submitted by /u/captainpoory
    [link] [comments]

    Cant get injustice 2 to work properly

    Posted: 23 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I just got the legendary edition on steam, but everytime I go to play it no matter what I choose it send me to the DLC screen. After countless restarts I got to play one match, and then it started doing the same thing again. Even just trying to access the options sends me to the DLC screen. Is there any fix or reason to this issue?

    submitted by /u/Bigolbigboyboy
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 possible new player

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    The legendary edition just went on sale for 15 bucks on Xbox One. Wondering if the online community is still active and its still worth getting?

    submitted by /u/MrGlass23
    [link] [comments]

    WBID Option not appearing in Injustice:GAU

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    I just downloaded Injustice:GAU on PS4 and I have a problem,there's no way I can link my WBID account to my console cuz the option straight up isn't there. I wanted to know if anyone else was having this problem.

    I would appreciate it if anyone told me how to fix it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RosesNChocolate
    [link] [comments]

    Which game had better DLC characters?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    After watching Batman vs. Robin, I undoubtedly believe Talon needs to be a playable character in I3

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment