• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Injustice This thing is rarer than diamonds

    Injustice This thing is rarer than diamonds


    This thing is rarer than diamonds

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    This sub be like

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Just got this today

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    You only live twice

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:23 AM PDT

    Absolutely no chill from Red Hood

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    My big guy. Working on Secret Six Gear Set

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I1 Batman is really lame compared to one of the initial designs imo

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Lol I’ve heard these were popular, I have never even played robin before and randomly got it in a multiverse.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    He’s coming back for that Sword

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Would it be weird if rick from rick and Morty becomes dlc for injustice 3

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Unlock Through Gameplay Shaders

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Recently, I lost all my data on injustice 2 and couldn't get it back. All that was restored was my story progress but due to this I can't get the first time rewards to my knowledge. Is it possible to get things like Shazam's Wisdom shader through normal game play or am I out of luck?

    submitted by /u/SomethingRiley
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes fighting is mad work

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    sound sync issue

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    hi i have an issue with my sound sometimes not syncing with cut scenes. any fixes?

    submitted by /u/aoaaron
    [link] [comments]

    In brightest day, in blackest night, no idiocy shall escape my sight! Beware my power! Reddit’s might!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I swear netherrealms idea of a 5/5 difficulty challenge is horrific

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    I've pondered many nights playing this game and have come to the conclusion that the devs did 3 lines of crank and chugged a case of monster when designing how 5 stars work. They all spam projectile attacks, use there supermoves and do the same filthy combos. Like darkseid and superman fights? Oh goooooodgod that shits like crawling on legos while hogtied

    submitted by /u/CoinMosquito703
    [link] [comments]

    Was just playing some multiverse and got me this beauty

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 09:13 PM PDT

    Dlc

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    I have 2 accounts and each account have free trail ps plus for 14 days, anyone interested in exchanging them with any dlc character from injustice 2?

    submitted by /u/Maintenance_Connect
    [link] [comments]

    Rebuying Injustice 2

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    This might sound dumb, but I had a couple of questions about Injustice 2. I used to own the Injustice 2 Legendary Edition but I had to sell it to get some cash. I have a better job now and I want to rebuy it, and I noticed it's on sale on the Playstation Store for $5, but it's the base game. I was wondering if I would keep all the DLC from when I used to own the Legendary Edition, or would I need to buy the Legendary again?

    submitted by /u/SpaghettiOnRye
    [link] [comments]

    injustice 2 buying guide

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Guys i haven't played injustice 1, I played only on mobile phone, now I decided to play it on PC. Do I need to play first game (thats question 1). I am going to buy injustice 2 and what do I have to buy from steam there are too many things to buy. Injustice 2, Injustice 2 legendary edt., many dlc's (thats question 2). What does the DLC's do? Are they only skins that doesnt effect the gameplay (like stronger version)? And do I have to buy them. I don't know anything. Can you help me with the buying?

    submitted by /u/Sarp10
    [link] [comments]

    unexpected brainiac

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Next phantom zone event?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    Is anybody sure of when the next phantom zone event is gonna happen for injustice mobile!

    submitted by /u/yungmcgee69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment