• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Injustice My son loves Gorilla Grodd, but we couldn't find a good action figure. So we gave King Kong some armor!

    Injustice My son loves Gorilla Grodd, but we couldn't find a good action figure. So we gave King Kong some armor!


    My son loves Gorilla Grodd, but we couldn't find a good action figure. So we gave King Kong some armor!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    Idk how I bothered to get that sword on two accounts.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    Some meme for yall

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    How can I get the gold mother box in the performance awards?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Thinking about buying on PC

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    I've had this game on Xbox for years. I've been thinking about purchasing on steam but I have a two things holding me back.

    1. How is the player count on pc
    2. Any crossplay possibilities
    submitted by /u/B1onicTerror
    [link] [comments]

    How can I get the gold mother box in the performance awards?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    some subzero shaders

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    New Player Questions

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    I just bought the game for PC and hooked an xbox one controller up to it in order for me to play. I have a few questions as a beginner and would love if this sub could answer them for me!

    1) I noticed there are a few on/off settings at the bottom when setting your keys for example input shortcut,etc. Which ones should I turn on and turn off?

    2) I've decided to pick Sub-Zero as my starter character and noticed his command grab is a little hard for me to do. Is he just a harder character to play or am I not pressing my keys fast enough?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/vloneandy_
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Player Count

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Been thinking of redownloading IJ2 and i wanted to know if people still actively play it on PS4 enough to find matches either it be Ranked or Player?

    submitted by /u/EchoesXV
    [link] [comments]

    Help my injustice mobile keeps crashing after I win a game

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Please help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Gday, I was wondering when and if the movie gear will be in the multiverse soon and I I can go to a date offline if I change my time since I play Xbox, any help will be appreciated, cheers Jamie

    submitted by /u/Ittsjamie201
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment