• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    Injustice My realistic Injustice 3 prediction:

    Injustice My realistic Injustice 3 prediction:


    My realistic Injustice 3 prediction:

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    If Injustice 3 will really be about the Blackest Night, then here is my roster prediction. I'm guessing 30 characters:

    1. Batman
    2. Superman
    3. Wonder Woman

    These go without saying. As well as:

    1. Flash
    2. Green Lantern
    3. Aquaman

    Supergirl (7) and Harley Quinn (8) will probably also return after their story arcs in I2, as well as Blue Beetle (9) and Firestorm (10).

    The Blackest Night means Black Lanterns and then we are definitely getting Black Hand (11). Other Black Lanterns will be reanimated versions of characters who died in this universe ala MK revenants. My guesses are Shazam (12), Lex Luthor (13), Green Arrow (14), Huntress (15), Joker (16), Hawkman (17), Beast Boy (no one can convince me that Kotal Kahn turning into a jaguar in MK11 wasn't testing the water for Beast Boy) (18), Martian Manhunter (19), Dick Grayson/Nightwing (20) and I think it would be great if they'd throw in Lois Lane as a Black Lantern (21) to torment Superman.

    I would also expect Black Canary (22) to come back with her Green Arrow being confronted by Black Lantern Ollie. That would be an interesting scenario. Same with Damian Wayne/Robin (23) and Black Lantern Dick. Maybe it could even finally lead to some redemption for Damian.

    Black Adam's (24) movie coming out next year, starring Dwayne Johnson no less I think pretty much cemented his inclusion.

    Constantine (25), Etrigan (26) and Penguin (27) were all considered for Injustice 2. There is even concept art of them online, so I think they have good chances.

    Ra's al Ghul (28) has to be included in an Injustice game already. Especially after they cruelly teased him in the announcement trailer for Injustice 2 with no payoff. And his constant coming back from the dead schtick would fit with the death theme of Blackest Night quite nicely.

    For the last two, I think they could be anyone, but if I had to choose, I'd try the DC mainstream popularity contest. I'd guess Captain Boomerang (29) because of the Suicide Squad movie coming out next year. Not to mention he is pretty much DC's Version of Kano, so NRS should know what to do with him and Catwoman (30) because of the Batman movie and she is pretty much a mainstay in the DCU and Injustice.

    And of course, Nekron as an unplayable boss.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/littleman001
    [link] [comments]

    Red Hood is cheeky.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    (SPOILERS) I have a question about Green Arrow and BlackCanary in regards to the story.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    So I know the GA in injustice 2 is the GA from the first injustice from the universes where Superman didn't become a dictator and that the Black Canary is the Injustice universe Black canary and that her GA is dead because if superman. In injustice1 we see that GA has a picture of his black canary in his tool box before Flash shows up to help the rebels. My question is what happens to his black canary ? Is she dead ?

    submitted by /u/WaterMelon615
    [link] [comments]

    Join my guild (Shreksophone) on Ps4

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Injustice 2 legendary edition skins help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I want to know if the legendary edition contains the god skins and the reverse flash or power girl skins, any of you know this? I just know that it has all the DLC characters

    submitted by /u/flood666_
    [link] [comments]

    Story Mode/Character Portrait gear list?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    I was curious if there was a list of all the pieces of story mode/character portrait gear for all characters anywhere here or somewhere online. Someone on the MK11 subreddit did it recently so I thought someone did it as well for I2 when the game was released but from where I've been looking it doesn't seem like anyone has. If anyone has one I'd really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/M1sterM1racle
    [link] [comments]

    Who should i level up to 20?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Alright i grinded 10k crystals so here is my roster: Level 20 -Batman -superman -darkseid

    Level 15+ -Supergirl -TMNT

    Level 10+ -Atom -Green arrow

    Level 5+ Sub zero Wonder woman Harley quinn Green lantern Flash Braniac Black manta

    Everyone else is below 5

    So who should i spend 10k crystals on and why? Or should i just spend it on a premium shader?

    submitted by /u/Obaid1999
    [link] [comments]

    Help with KOTH trophies

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm grinding for the Platinum for Injustice 2 and the only ones I have left are KOTH related. Would anyone care to boost me with them? All help is greatly appreciated and I'll gladly help you get both of these trophies as well!

    submitted by /u/MistahJ17
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to learn fighting games

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Hi guys, just wandering if you had any tips on how to train. Really want to get better in fighting games. So if you have anything i would very much appreciate it! :)

    submitted by /u/SirVinicius
    [link] [comments]

    who has the best shaders in your opinion?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    i'm just curious, who do you think has the best selection of shaders?

    submitted by /u/JaykeDylan
    [link] [comments]

    SECOND HAND LEGENDARY EDITION

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hey, so I got Injustice 2 Standard Edition at launch and sold it a year later... I want to buy it again but this time the Legendary Edition, a friend of mines got it and Im worried that if I get it from him, which is second hand if it still has all the extra stuff included...

    submitted by /u/noulhs_
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    If I purchase infinite transforms does it work on all the accounts on my Xbox or just the one I purchased it on

    submitted by /u/op034
    [link] [comments]

    Just getting into the game and need help getting skins

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Is it still possible to get the justice league movie skins? And if so how?

    submitted by /u/steve65283
    [link] [comments]

    A little help

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Ways to earn legendary gear ? Like all the ways to earn it

    Thanks in advance 🙂

    submitted by /u/BrotherRed7
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantress “Channy”, DC

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Has anyone else nicknamed their Injustice characters? 😂

    submitted by /u/paparosaaDC
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think INJ3 will be similar to 1&2 or nether realm going to change it up?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    If you sell gear can you get that same gear again in future mother boxes?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Tempted to sell some of my gear to help pay for new mother boxes/multiverse events but don't want to sell it to just get that same gear I didn't want in future mother boxes.

    submitted by /u/silky-waldo
    [link] [comments]

    So I got the injustice 2 legendary edition on the PlayStation store and the characters are taking forever to download, it’s been an hour and only one character downloaded and all the maps as well. How long will this take?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Help (just filled this in cause I had to)

    submitted by /u/agentpkelly
    [link] [comments]

    Can't figure out who to learn next

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    I'm new to Injustice (I got Injustice 2 legendary edition since I love it a lot), and I've loved playing Bane so far but I'm thinking about picking someone new up. I tried Hellboy but I'm unsure if I like him yet, but I'm looking into playing him, Firestorm, Enchantress, or Deadshot, and potentially Doctor Cold. However, I don't want to play Red Hood, Scarecrow, or Robin because my friend is playing them, also I don't have any interest whatsoever in Batman or Superman. Any help in identifying a new hero to learn would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Zentron12
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 Character Wishlist

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    Alright let's get the ones that will most likely be in the game because they were in IJ1 and 2:

    Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Robin/Nightwing, Black Adam, Bane, Harley Quinn. I think IJ2 was Joker's last ride. His story is over unless there's some dumbass reason he comes back to life, or NetherRealm will just use him to say they have the Joker on the roster.

    Here's my desired roster:

    Manchester Black, Talon, Black Hand, Saint Walker/Star Sapphire/Indigo 1, Killer Croc, Professor Pyg (I don't know why I just really like this villain), Metamorpho, Owlman, Miss Martian, Constantine, Sportsmaster, Clayface (I've wanted to play as Clayface in Injustice for soooooo long), Ra's al Ghul/Talia/Nyssa, Riddler, Deadman, Wildcat, Spectre/Phantom Stranger, Etrigan, Captain Atom, Starman, Mirror Master.

    I haven't read a lot of the tie-in comics so half of the characters I listed may be dead but this is my roster. Also I'd want the story to be about something focusing on Batman since 1 felt heavily focused on Superman and 2 was a lot of Supergirl's story. Possibly have the big boss be Darkseid coming to earth but Bruce Wayne has set up a planetary defense system idk.

    submitted by /u/therealxeno79
    [link] [comments]

    Who else thinks Darkseid is over powered?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I got to playing the game after it went on sale and I played as Darkseid while waiting for the rest of the game to download, and I just mopped the floor against every opponent. I even went into the tournaments in the multiverse and swept the floor there as well. I haven't really done much aside from giving him somewhat better gear but even then when I first started I could just boom tube followed with 1 of 3 moves and easily repeat it. The only challenge for me is when I have to fight the enchantress.

    submitted by /u/MidnightJ1200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment