• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Injustice Least used characters in 2020

    Injustice Least used characters in 2020


    Least used characters in 2020

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    So we all know that Injustice 2 has been out for more than 2 years, and I was asking myself... in 2020 what are the least used characters in the game... or what u guys see the least online? Did it change a lot?

    submitted by /u/LuigiIsWeak
    [link] [comments]

    Justice league gear

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Will justice league gear ever return, and has it ever come back before?

    submitted by /u/yeet_dot_io
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 Wishlist

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    1. Bring Back Star Labs - I know that Star Labs Missions weren't super popular in the 1st game, but they provided a fun alternative gameplay loop with some of them. The Red Son missions were great, and I think that with different tweaks, they could be amazing.

    2. More Transitions and more Maps - IJ1 has some great maps like Metropolis and Arkham Asylum, but IJ2 has some pretty boring ones like Slaughter Swamp or Jokers Carnival. Those don't have transitions on them, and most of the maps with transitions on them have pretty boring ones like the Arkham one from outside to inside. I think that there need to be way more transitions and maps in IJ3, close to the number in IJ1, but no more reskins like Jokers Asylum.

    3. More Obscure Characters - I think that IJ2 has the best roster of the two games because there are more "obscure" characters like Blue Beetle, Dr. Fate, and Black Canary. It taps into DC's lore and brings out characters that aren't all heavy hitters. I'd really love to see NR expand on this with characters like Nekron, Talon, or Metamorpho.

    submitted by /u/therealxeno79
    [link] [comments]

    Is injustice still free?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I just found about it it being free for all platforms, but when I checked the ps plus stores it wasn't marked as free. Did I miss out?

    submitted by /u/ClumsyDolphin
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer bugging

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    So I wanted to play against a friend in the injustice 1 ultimate edition and at first we really struggled to set up a game and when we finally managed to do it after like 1hour it just lagged to the point of being unplayable. Anyone got any advice or is the multiplayer just bad?

    submitted by /u/TNC_BLOODBATH
    [link] [comments]

    "multiverse unstable" on xbox?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Just tried to play IJ2 and it says Multiverse unstable? Won't let me access either the multiverse or legendary multiverse?

    submitted by /u/GhosstTown
    [link] [comments]

    How to unlock the IOS costumes for Injustice Ultimate Edition PS4 if there no WBID in the menu to log in???

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    It not in the main menu or in the settings menu. Any solutions????

    submitted by /u/RogueKnight1994
    [link] [comments]

    Robin upgrades

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Right now my Robin is at level 22 but what I'm wondering is 2 things:

    1. How do you get his regime outfit?
    2. How do I get the staff of Grayson?

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Arnoldc31
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, I just uploaded a injustice 2 mega Motherbox opening video. I would really appreciate it if you could drop a like . Thanks ��

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Can 2 Controllers (same ps4) Play Online Together? For Platinum

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    I'm a completioinst and really want that Injustice 2 platinum in my collection. The thing is I really suck at this type of combat style in games and some trophies require to WIN online matches.

    Like you can for single match, can you use 2 controllers to face each other in a private online session thingy? If there isn't is there any way possible I can get these trophies in the easiest way?

    Edit: I don't have any friends that own the game so that'll make it harder

    submitted by /u/johnathan_donnelly
    [link] [comments]

    can we start some weekly competitions or somethin

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:50 AM PDT

    just wanna play this game competitively but not super competitively

    submitted by /u/ChristianCoon
    [link] [comments]

    INJUSTICE GODS AMONG US Online Errors

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Game session has ended, and i just basically havent been able to play any matches with my friends, is the online mode completely dead or theres a workaround to this, im playing on steam

    submitted by /u/Nyterxx
    [link] [comments]

    How to defeat MWW Solo Raid Tier 3 Subboss | Injustice 2 Mobile (Using K...

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 PC?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    With the steam sale kicking off, I am closer than ever to purchasing this game. However, I am not sure of the player base on PC. Is cross platform a thing for Injustice? I enjoyed Injustice 1 and am hoping that the PC population is enough to sustain PvP.

    submitted by /u/Aachronious
    [link] [comments]

    I think I just unlocked a new augment.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    I was playing and went to Batman and the augment slot was flashing like something new was obtained. I went in and found a new augment like if I had unlocked it. It's called Pumped Up and it increases all damage overall by 1.00%. Does anyone know something about this??

    submitted by /u/CDR-Cody
    [link] [comments]

    IA loudout multiverse

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Is there any way to take out The confront options on multiverse events ? Or make a way that my character wanna be able to get Golden pontuation on long fights

    (sorry about the english)

    submitted by /u/Thiago_AlmeidaRoela
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 character recommendations based on experience with Injustice 1 and other FGC's?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Hey all, I am trying to find a main in Injustice 2 based off of my experience with Injustice 1 and other FGC's. I played around 150 hours of Injustuce 1 around launch and loved every second. I mained Deathstroke and also played Batman a bit too.

    I was saddened when Deathstroke was not put into Injustice 2 because I loved his combos and mixup game up close. I didn't play him like a zoner, more a rush down/pressure character. In general I like rushdown styles of play even if they aren't necessarily intended to be pure rushdown characters.

    THINGS I LIKE ABOUT HIM -

    Strong burst option/get off of me option/wakeup option if opponent is being too aggressive (sword flip)

    A projectile (the 2 pistols) if I need it for conditioning (again, didnt play him like a zoner but I like to have access to at least one projectile)

    He has a low kick starter that leads into a launching kick (back +1 into up +2). Having a good low starter and/or an easy setup/mixup into a launch is what I look for in a character

    He has good mixups off of his starting high, with his 1 2 3 being a high mid overhead, and his 1 3 2 being a high mid mid.

    Hard knockdown from sword flip as well as great corner pressure and cross up/vortex potential with jump 1 and jump 3 make him scary for the opponent to deal with when they are in a bad spot.

    Great range on moves and relatively quick startup on most moves.

    OTHER INFO -

    I also play Luigi in Super Smash Bros Melee who fits most of these traits as well - good burst options, strong pressure, mixup/cross up potential, a projectile, low poke in neutral that launches opponents for combos.

    I played maybe 20 hours of Injustice 2 before life got in the way but am revisiting it now. Since launch of Injustice 2 I played Batman since I was very familiar with him in Injustice 1, and just recently I have been messing around with Leonardo and been having fun.

    I don't care how good a character is tier wise or if their neutral is lacking

    OTHER GAME MAINS -

    Smash Bros Melee and Ultimate - Luigi | Mortal Kombat 11 - Kano | Killer Instinct - Jago/Riptor | Injustice 1 - rushdown Deathstroke/Batman

    TLDR - I played a rushdown Deathstroke in Injustice 1, help me find a character in Injustice 2 based off my experiences in Injustice 1 and other FGC games. I like good burst options, strong pressure, mixup/cross up potential, a projectile, low poke in neutral that launches opponents for combos or knocks down, good wakeup options, and big, quick hitboxes.

    submitted by /u/retroPanda7
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 no longer starting (Steam)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    I was able to get the game running perfectly fine at first, but then I tried to turn on the 'RGB Peripherals' option and now the game only shows the screen with the three heroes for a second before closing completely. I've tried verifying my files, deleting my data, updating my drivers, and reinstalling the game, and yet it still doesn't work. Any ideas?

    Edit: Restarted my computer and running the game as administrator fixed it

    submitted by /u/Daddy_Ben
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment