• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Injustice Injustice 3 Ideal Roster IMO taking story into account, and being reasonable in size. Thoughts?

    Injustice Injustice 3 Ideal Roster IMO taking story into account, and being reasonable in size. Thoughts?


    Injustice 3 Ideal Roster IMO taking story into account, and being reasonable in size. Thoughts?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Dick stick aquired

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    Farming abilities

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get the Platinum Trophy for this One but I can't get the catwoman's ability for her Trophy. Does anyone knows how to get some abilities as fast as I can? (Sorry for bad english)

    submitted by /u/xehanon
    [link] [comments]

    Lmaoooo I’ve never even played as a Robin before, I got this from Cyborg Multiverse������

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    1-10?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Roster

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:57 AM PDT

    Some what new to IJ2. Played a bit on release but not much, played IJ1 a good bit.

    How does everyone feel about IJ2 roster? I much prefer 1s roster...like waaaay more. I haven't checked out everyone in 2, I'm sure there's a character I really enjoy but haven't explored yet.

    Or maybe I just want Batgirl....

    submitted by /u/Jstu92
    [link] [comments]

    Infuriating DLC Glitch Issues

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    So my DLC characters keep disappearing, (their names are redded out) and I have gone as far as to uninstall and reinstall the game but it is only ever a temporary fix because whenever I get off and go to load up the game again later, they are gone again. (They are all installed on the same storage extension.) TMNT and Atom NEVER disappear for me, and Black Manta, Starfire, and Red Hood ALWAYS disappear. Is there ANY way I can get a permanent fix to this issue? For some reason all my Premier skins are un-equipping as well. (ALWAYS Cyborg, Raiden, Green Lantern, and Supergirl, NEVER Captain Cold or Batman, sometimes Cheetah, and only Reverse Flash skins but not Jay Garrick skins for some reason.) It is getting r/extremelyinfuriating to have to find a different way to fix it and re-equip the skins each time. PLEASE HELP. I'm on Xbox One and own the Legendary Edition, just an FYI.

    [Sidenote: I haven't unlocked Bizarro yet so that is why I don't mention him here.]

    Update 1: Can also still get Gear for the characters, and levels and Gear are still intact. [Names for "Locked" DLC fighters are now strobing because I have just unlocked Gear for them.]

    Update 2: Is now showing Grid, Reverse Flash, Green Lantern {John Stewart}, Black Lightning, and Power Girl Premiere skins as being locked.

    Update 3: All Premiere skins are still locked, with the exception of Jay Garrick, Black Lightning, Vixen, and Power Girl, and now ONLY Black Manta and Starfire are "Locked."

    submitted by /u/JumpGecko
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any chance of them doing a marvel vs. dc style injustice game?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    An injustice game with dc and marvel characters

    submitted by /u/LarryByre
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Woman 1988 Hell Hath No Fury!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Im looking for new mains

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    I have every character in the game now (except darkside) and I want to try some new characters. My current mains are BATMAN, FLASH, BLUE BEETLE, and GREEN ARROW Any suggestions? (Tell me the character and why I should play them)

    submitted by /u/GuiZus-ChRisT
    [link] [comments]

    can I readjust the screen size

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    my dumbass didn't pay much attention when i was adjusting the screen and now it's cutting off parts of the game.

    do any of you know if i can fix this?

    submitted by /u/noturguy_buddy
    [link] [comments]

    which dlc character should I buy?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    I am wondering which dlc characters are the most fun, and why

    submitted by /u/sexmonkeygaming
    [link] [comments]

    Anti Green Lantern tech

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment