• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Injustice Injustice 1 being free is so cool!

    Injustice Injustice 1 being free is so cool!


    Injustice 1 being free is so cool!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I played it originally when I was really young and would look at all the dlc skins wishing I could get them. And now there all free! It's pretty cool that they did this

    submitted by /u/GrumpyBird531
    [link] [comments]

    So, I found a mod...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    This mod will unlock the infamous WBID costumes for Injustice Gods Among Us. I'm making a backup just to be sure, and it might take a while, but I'll test the mod and see if it works. I will update you the moment I test all the characters. If it doesn't work, I'll see if I can find any other mods. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix joystick sensitivity

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    I've ordered a Qanba Obsidian and in preparation for my first Fight Stick I've been playing with PS4 and Xbox joystick to get myself ready, other games being SFV, MK11, Killer Instinct, and FighterZ.

    Being a strictly Dpad player most of my life I never realized that Injustice for whatever reason has super bad sensitivity. Unless you are dead perfect you are either crouching or jumping when you don't want to.

    submitted by /u/kaneooyakky
    [link] [comments]

    activity ?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Hi there,

    I remember playing the game when it first came out and i loved it, but some stuff happend and i dropped the game, now years later i see on the steamcharts that there are only 240 players on. (pc) and i wonder if the game still active on the console and if its crossplay with pc ?

    submitted by /u/Darwish88
    [link] [comments]

    The hardest choices require the strongest wills

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    which character should i main?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    i have every character and every dlc in the game, i'm looking for a character who has good stats and is generally fun to play as. any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/JaykeDylan
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 - AI Point Dist - NOT 30/30

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I recently started getting back into Injustice 2 - and there is only information dating 2017-2018 about AI loadouts.

    This is not a post about 30/30 combo/counter.

    I'm curious, and think it'd be fun - Share some "quirky" or "unique" or "character relative" ai point distributions or builds for any character YOU have found to be successful, like, or just are fun to watch!

     I think it'd be pretty neat. DROP EM IN THE COMMENTS MY DUDES. Personally: I'm having a blast with Swamp Thing (lv 23 atm) for his AI dist I use: 8 Grapple, 6 Rush, 8 Combo, 20 Counter, 8 Zone, 10 Runaway 
    • watch vines and logs fly and those pesky air attackers and over aggressive characters "hit a tree" .. literally. Very fun so far!

    I'm currently playing around with an enchantress that is deceptively good and off meta. Long range sky arms and literally just dodging everything

    submitted by /u/Zombraya
    [link] [comments]

    Is injustice free until 25th or do i just have to add to my Library before the 25th to keep it

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Basically what i wrote above

    submitted by /u/ryankl_03
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have a computer face a computer in Gods Among Us?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    WBID mod that works.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    This mod unlocks Batman Beyond Batman, Lockdown Superman, New 52 Flash, New 52 Green Lantern, Arkham City Harley Quinn and Knightfall Bane. I don't have time to test all of them, but Batman and Harley are playable.

    submitted by /u/BatimadosAnos60
    [link] [comments]

    Why so many leavers?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Like 90% or so. I started yesterday playing Injustice1 ranked and I'm trying to climb but cant get any matches. Mostly empty generic new accounts that just quit, but also people with several W/L do that too

    submitted by /u/zekystr
    [link] [comments]

    Communist Superman

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Is it my controller or the game???

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    So, necessary info, I'm playing on PS4, I'm using a standard PS4 controller and there's a good seconds worth of delay from my inputs to what happens on the screen, I physically cannot pull off combos and even going for 2 light attacks in a row is risky as there's a chance the second one just doesn't swing.

    I've been on the tutorial trying to pull off a "Straight grapple combo" for quite easily around 25 minutes and it is honestly does not work, is it me or the game???

    submitted by /u/MittenSquish2
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice ultimate edition on steam keeps crashes on launch

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Whenever I try to run the game it always crashes. Anyone have a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Tavish_DePizza
    [link] [comments]

    Best keyboard inputs?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I don't have a controller, so I will have to play the game on my keyboard and I am having trouble finding something comfortable, what button layout do you suggest?

    submitted by /u/PepperoniPepsi
    [link] [comments]

    Help please with laugh tickets

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I am newbie over here and I need help on how to get many laugh tickets for one survivor mode. Please if anyone is out there help me. Please. Please.

    submitted by /u/KG88888888
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Tips

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I started playing like 2 weeks ago and I can already tell that Bane, Poison Ivy, Robin, Swamp Thing and Wonder Woman are super busted in the right hands. Any tips for fighting them. My current roster is Scarecrow, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Brainiac, and Darkseid. (When I mean roster I mean characters I am somewhat comfortable playing)

    submitted by /u/RaspyHornet
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 1 Crashes (Xbox One, Digital Copy)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Recently i downloaded injustice 1 because it was free but after playing for a bit, I noticed that the game started Crashing Alot at times. Going into single fight at times, game crashes with the audio repeating itself. My Xbox Doesn't crash so i can close the game and reopen. Any ideas as to avoid crashes?

    submitted by /u/PsNavy18
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how to change the block button for console because this block button is weird

    submitted by /u/rj68pothead
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need PS Plus to play Injustice: Gods Among Us on PS4 online?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment