• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 19, 2020

    Injustice Thanks for the support, some of you asked for a link to see my other artwork: https://imgur.com/a/GhMsbql Take care.

    Injustice Thanks for the support, some of you asked for a link to see my other artwork: https://imgur.com/a/GhMsbql Take care.


    Thanks for the support, some of you asked for a link to see my other artwork: https://imgur.com/a/GhMsbql Take care.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Considering playing Injustice 2

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    I'm sure there have been a thousand of these kinds of posts, but I've been interested in getting Injustice 2 for a little while and just wanted to get some opionions.

    I've been playing MK11 since it was released and am honestly insanely bored with it. I was a huge fan of MK back in the day and haven't played much until now, but MK11 is just so slow-paced and all the characters feel so bare-bones to me and all the real interesting moves aren't usable in the competitive mode. Injustice 2 seems so much more fast-paced and the characters seem so interesting. I absolutely love long, flashy, juggle combos, bouncing people off the ground or walls, catching them in the air for some interesting combos and good damage, etc. and this game seems to have a ton of that. All the characters look unique in how they play. Also, I love the way the gear system seems to work, it looks way better than MK11.

    What's your opinion on this game? Is the fighting as addicting as it looks? How active is the online scene for PS4? Is there a steep learning curve or will someone who's not terrible at fighting games and has at least some knowledge of frame data, punishes, combos, etc. do alright? I love grinding for gear, but does it take an insane amount of time? Is it worth getting into this late in its life?

    It's on sale now for only $ 20, so it's not exactly a huge investment, I just want to know if it's worth my time getting into.

    Thanks for reading my wall of text!

    submitted by /u/spector_will_lurk
    [link] [comments]

    Hi, I am new to this subreddit. This is my introduction post, a Harley-quin render by me. Hope to get along with everyone on this subreddit.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    Made a new Black Canary combo.

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    How active/populated is the Xbox One community compared to the Ps4 community?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Just wondering if it is worth playing on my Xb1X over my Ps4 Pro.

    Edit - Injustice 2

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an active PS4 guild

    Posted: 19 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I just got into the game, and am still not very good. So far playing only Doctor Fate, who I have at level 20. Any active guilds that can accept me?

    submitted by /u/DeStructor0405
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Xbox One Guild

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    I played the game a little, a while ago and I'm looking to really get into it now. I'm not that high level but was hoping there was a guild that would be willing to accept me.

    submitted by /u/Jjaz1
    [link] [comments]

    Tiger knee?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Redownloaded Injustice 1, completely forgot how to tinger knee kryptonian rifle with Zod. Halp.

    submitted by /u/ZIGaro96
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2

    Posted: 19 May 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    After 170 hours a grand total of 5000 mother boxes opened. endless towers i still don't have the staff of grayson

    submitted by /u/dherms14
    [link] [comments]

    What platform do you play on?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Injustice 2 purchase on Xbox

    Posted: 19 May 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I play a lot of MK11 on Xbox. And just saw that injustice 2 is on sale and I am thinking of picking it up. My question is if there is still a big enough player base to make purchasing and playing online an option.

    submitted by /u/eastcoast2_5
    [link] [comments]

    People to play with on PS4?

    Posted: 19 May 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Been pretty bored with quarantine, and would like to someone(s) to play with, as none of my friends are into fighting games. I'm meh, so I would like to get better at the game, so if you're good enough to tutor me, that'd be awesome. I do ask that you be able to chat, as am looking for social interaction. Also, if you have MK11 as well, that'd be beyond amazing.

    submitted by /u/IAmBatmanMofo
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still played online regularly on Xbox One?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Or is the casual play crowd mostly on Ps4 instead?

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    X BOX player mature who is very good at the game

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    That's not me it's what I'm looking for as a friend who will teach me the ways of this game and we can have fun play different games none of my friends play this game but that won't stop me let's play and have fun no matter how dead the game😂

    submitted by /u/my-pp-is-smoll
    [link] [comments]

    Who are the top mixup characters in IJ2?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    New player, I was just in Practice for like 2 hours, I guess looking for someone to tell me if I'm right or wrong about some opinions I'm developing.

    Sub Zero, Manta, Blue Beetle, Catwoman, Swamp Thing, and Batman seem very good. Sub in particular has some dirty strings. I wanted to like WW, Flash, and Supergirl but wasn't really impressed (I'm sure they're good in other areas)

    I only messed with about half the cast so I'm sure I'm missing some

    submitted by /u/vizualbasic
    [link] [comments]

    Am i the only one who hates the way they did the ninja turtles:/ i feel like it was cheap when they call in each other during the fight its cool down is ridiculous

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment