• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    Injustice My mom made me hide this drawing because it scares her.

    Injustice My mom made me hide this drawing because it scares her.


    My mom made me hide this drawing because it scares her.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Green Lantern

    Posted: 18 May 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Just got this injustice 2. Anyone know of ways Green Lantern can combo into his super move. So far I've only found one.

    submitted by /u/chrisraine7
    [link] [comments]

    Rate my Harley Quinn.

    Posted: 18 May 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Can someone tell me a up to date injustice 2 tier list?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Looking for a guild

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    i'm level 57 and i'm on almost everyday for a few hours

    I have a bit over 50% win rate online

    I play blue beetle, black manta, firestorm, sub zero, and a few others

    edit: sorry i should have added that i'm on PS4

    submitted by /u/KeeganDJ
    [link] [comments]

    Why are kryptonians susceptible to magic?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    Just curious if there's an explanation which I'm sure there is. I haven't read much DC comics, and I came across a few sources that say they are. Even in the games story line when cheetah has supergirl pinned she scratches her face and says something along the lines of "my nails are magic, so they'll cut you just like magic would."

    Is it because on krypton there is no magic? Is there a link between kryptonite and magic? Or is it purely genetic that they just have a susceptibility?

    submitted by /u/Clavicula_Impetus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment