• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Injustice To everyone on console having trouble with combos and not getting the move you want, try turning release check off.

    Injustice To everyone on console having trouble with combos and not getting the move you want, try turning release check off.


    To everyone on console having trouble with combos and not getting the move you want, try turning release check off.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I was having this issue and this fixed it.

    submitted by /u/Pleasenodontohgod
    [link] [comments]

    Character whose playstyle resembles Cammie from Street Fighter?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    With Injustice 2 on sale, I was thinking of getting it and am trying to convince my friend to get it as well. He said he'd only do it if he felt there was a character who's playstyle he'd enjoy. He's a hardcore Street Fighter fan, and mains Cammie in every game. As odd of a request as it is, are there any characters in Injustice 2 who's playstyle resembles her? If so, who? Any input would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/awesomejdo
    [link] [comments]

    I wrote an excited Injustice 2-Review and thought you guys could like it :)

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    As a non-comic-person, this game blew me away. I also wrote about the whole morally conflict about justice and my thoughts in this matter. Please note english isn't my first language and I translated the whole text per hand, I'm sorry if it sounds clumsy here and there.

    https://gedankenbloggade-yoraiko.blogspot.com/2020/04/game-review-injustice-2ps4-we-all-are.html

    submitted by /u/Wisewolf-Holo
    [link] [comments]

    Help, Injustice 2 and MK11 slow motion problem

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    I have a fairly high-end computer and the game ran exceptionally in the past but now runs in slow motion, even on the home menu. I've tried everything I could think of (turned frameskip on, lowered my settings, lowered my resolution, restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled) I can't seem to find anything that could help on the internet either, the game just looks worse as well. This same issue has been going on for Mortal Kombat 11, too, but way more extreme to the point where I can't even play the game because it's pretty much frozen. anyway, it seems to be a common problem among Neatherrealm games, hopefully, someone can help me with these issues.

    submitted by /u/gremlin_boy
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Active Guild!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Hello me and a few of my friends need some members for our new guild! We actually just made it a few days ago and we want more members!

    ID:J27A6

    submitted by /u/Dhenk07
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Justice League gear.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    I know some people say you can't get them from mother boxes, and others say you can. I want to know if you can actually get them from mother boxes or not. Like a confirmed yes or no. Is there any evidence of people getting them from boxes?

    submitted by /u/DirectedByCamdenR
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like Aquaman has subpar gear compared to everyone else

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Dick Grayson?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I have often asked myself why didn't Damian, Jason and Bruce bring Dick back to life.

    Why in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Alvin94500
    [link] [comments]

    I hope the next game has better defeat animations- like in Injustice 2 they’re on the ground but then they get up only to go on their knees

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    It really bugged me for some reason, it'd be good if they just laid on the ground but then again, kids might think they're dead.

    submitted by /u/aceandspades
    [link] [comments]

    Bruhh

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    [Injustice 1 Mobile] Can’t progress

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    I've hit a complete stopping point and I'm not sure how exactly I'm supposed to go from here I'm stuck on battle 27 and my characters aren't efficient enough to complete a weekly character challenge for me to be able to get a new character. My top 3 characters are BvS Batman, Bane, Red son Superman

    submitted by /u/PizzaTimeBomb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment