• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    Injustice I think we all know who we REALLY want for Injustice 3...

    Injustice I think we all know who we REALLY want for Injustice 3...


    I think we all know who we REALLY want for Injustice 3...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Highest damage bane combo that I can find, with competitive on of course

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    So I didn't know there was actual bullying in Injustice 2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    So I was doing best to 3 and I went against this dude who was actually terrible and I won the first two rounds easily and then on the 3rd round he fucking switches to another character and does a 15 hit combo with robin and wins the 3rd round with me even getting his first health bar down. Like who tf would enjoy actually playing like that?? Why the hell would you waste someones time like that and lead them on!

    submitted by /u/DanMiniScruff
    [link] [comments]

    Brainiac was voiced by this guy.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Hey, I was wondering if there was a player on PS4 that I could screen share with and they could complete these for me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks ��

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Blocking in Gods Among Us mobile

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Just thought about this. In Injustice: Gods Among Us mobile, whenever you block a basic or heavy attack, your opponent is still able to finish it. But, whenever you attempt a basic or heavy attack and they block it, you stop immediately. Anybody know why?

    submitted by /u/efelly2
    [link] [comments]

    Any active guilds on xbox that actually do the events and keep active buffs?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Looking for UK/ROI active guild?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    As the title says, not exactly surprised if this doesn't get an answer, but anyone that has an open guild in the UK and/or Ireland. I'm an active Level 65 player for reference

    submitted by /u/SaintofSelhurst
    [link] [comments]

    Brainiac is the cheapest and most broken boss fight I’ve encountered in a while.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    I am not kidding, this fight is broken, this is pissing me off more than anything I've experienced in any other game, including shit like Dark Souls. I'm playing on hard mode and it took me two hours to beat him as Superman, then once it had me fight him as Batman I was fucking done, I've thrown my controller numerous times to the point that one of the bumpers fell off, and if I had bought the game from the store instead of downloading it I probably would've broken the disc by now.

    What's funny is everything about the fight is fine except for those stupid fucking tentacles. It's nearly impossible to dodge them and they take almost half your health. This isn't even about skill, it's all luck. It's not like there's even a pattern, he does them whenever he wants and how much he wants, you just have to hope he's not gonna use them. Seriously though, if the tentacles were taken out, this fight would be perfectly fine, it's a fucking joke.

    Absolute dogshit and horrible game design, I understand that the final boss should be hard but this is absolute ludicrous.

    Whoever designed this fight is trash.

    submitted by /u/kinggwangi
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition - NA vs EU

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    I recently ordered this (£12.99 is a cracking price if anyone wants it) release of the Ultimate Edition, however it seems to be different than the originally released NA version. Whereas the NA version came out at launch, the EU version seems to be the Legendary Edition with a steelbook

    Can somebody confirm this? More importantly does it come with the Learn Hub?

    submitted by /u/gulliverstourism
    [link] [comments]

    My Injustice 3 female roster

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    Returning: Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, Batwoman, Raven, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Black Canary,

    New: Fire (Beatriz Bonilla), Katana, Huntress, Punchline,

    Premier Skins: Batgirl (for Batwoman), Starfire (for Fire),

    submitted by /u/AntonioliGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Level 30?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Does anyone here know what you get for reaching level 30 with all characters? Like, a hero card icon, or what?

    submitted by /u/legohah
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got Cat-call on my 30 XP Catwoman.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment