• Breaking News

    Friday, February 7, 2020

    Injustice Mobile Accidentally bought a 200 nth metal pack and went from instant regret to instant happiness, i’m so hyped i can’t believe i got so lucky. This is my first Metal card btw. P.S. try and ignore how poor i am in all types of credits lol

    Injustice Mobile Accidentally bought a 200 nth metal pack and went from instant regret to instant happiness, i’m so hyped i can’t believe i got so lucky. This is my first Metal card btw. P.S. try and ignore how poor i am in all types of credits lol


    Accidentally bought a 200 nth metal pack and went from instant regret to instant happiness, i’m so hyped i can’t believe i got so lucky. This is my first Metal card btw. P.S. try and ignore how poor i am in all types of credits lol

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:35 PM PST

    Wow. My AK Batgirl’s damage only went up by 82.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 12:37 PM PST

    How to Counter Ares with Tantu and Astro Harness?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 04:23 AM PST

    This is a relatively rare one. But when I run into an Ares with Tantu, Astro and a Batgirl/RAGS, I am in serious trouble.

    So far the only 3 counters I can see to this guy are BN Superman, Reverse Flash and Resurrection gear. But all of these still cause a block disable that can wreck me.

    Salty AF since I've had my FP team get wiped out in 20 seconds by this guy - especially later in the ladder as you end up facing Ares with pretty high stats.

    submitted by /u/FrightenedTomato
    [link] [comments]

    Okay, so um. And is the War Gantlet very good?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:47 AM PST

    Thank God for my Deathstroke's never ending combo otherwise I was so screwed

    Posted: 07 Feb 2020 02:26 AM PST

    Your credit packs, hand em’ over

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:21 PM PST

    I haven’t attacked anyone or have defended against anyone (since I already have this gear) so how...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:52 PM PST

    Darkseid is the next challenge?������‍♂️

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    So if we play IJ2, I think it would be cool to be in the same league.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:29 PM PST

    SP stacking heal gears

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 06:21 PM PST

    I've been using much more tanky characters as of late and was wondering if gears that have heal on sp1 stack, for example mutated bone spikes, Lazarus formula, and healing amulet.

    submitted by /u/Drake107
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge rotation list

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:42 PM PST

    I would really like to know what the challenge rotation is because I wanna see if characters I want are coming soon and should I be prepared to upgrade them when they come out

    submitted by /u/ANAL_MOIST_VAGINA
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best game? Inj1 or Inj2?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Ok so, I'm a huge fan of mk games, and I had injustice 1 installed on my mom's iPad a long time ago (around 2014?) And I recently remembered that and I'm considering in installing it again. Which one is better inj1 or inj2?

    submitted by /u/AntonioliGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a better way to promote/max out a full Flashpoint team?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Is buying nth metal packs and doing the events the only way to get them? because I feel like grinding for nth metal packs would be incredibly tedious lol and im not sure if there's an easier way

    The question also pretty much applies to any teams in general

    submitted by /u/rezosm
    [link] [comments]

    Next Phantom Zone?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 03:44 PM PST

    When do the next phantom zone? I kind of lost track because I finished it as soon as I could

    submitted by /u/SammyPC1
    [link] [comments]

    Next phantom zone?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Hasn't it been 2 weeks since the last one?

    submitted by /u/true_blue_028
    [link] [comments]

    Wow

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    another week without a good challenge character. they really don't care about us anymore. this was the reason i originally quit the game and now i dont know what to do. it's looks like the cycle is reset again so we may not get the good characters like the I2 or Arkham characters for several more months. just frustrating

    submitted by /u/Tre_Hyre
    [link] [comments]

    Future challenges?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 01:31 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    Just been looking at my collection and was wondering if anyone knows of any future challenges coming up?

    I'd really like to get more promotions on my Injustice 2 Superman among other cards. I would like to know if anything like that is coming up soon?

    Anyone know of anything?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Enceladus_98
    [link] [comments]

    Challenge mode

    Posted: 06 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    I do not see this weeks challenge I'm on iOS how do I fix

    submitted by /u/cookedchunkypotato
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment