• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Injustice I really wish we got these skins :/

    Injustice I really wish we got these skins :/


    I really wish we got these skins :/

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Is it Ultimate Edition or Legendary Edition that includes all the DLC?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:10 AM PST

    The console remote is ruining my combos

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:39 PM PST

    I have a PS4 and for whatever reason the remote doesn't read inputs right. For example, pretend I'm playing Harley Quinn and I want to go tantrum stance into cartwheel, wheel because the input is down back 4(x), even if I press 1(square), it still thanks that I'm going into bullet frenzy because x was the last button I pressed. Is there some sort of setting I can change or something that I can do, or are juggle combos pretty much entirely out of the question now.

    submitted by /u/Pleasenodontohgod
    [link] [comments]

    Bi-Han Resurrected

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:18 AM PST

    I opened a random silver mother box and got the shader but has this shader always been in mother boxes? Been playing Sub since day 1 and never knew you could get it in mother boxes. Have a great day all!

    submitted by /u/Rips1234
    [link] [comments]

    Polygon Red Hood that I started working on

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:34 PM PST

    Anyone know what the kingdom come superman crest is called in injustice 2

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Injustice 3 Roster

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 06:32 PM PST

    I'm wondering what the roster will be and I would personally like to these characters added to the game

    The Spectre John Constantine Etrigan/Jason Blood Antimonitor Rorschach Beast Boy Terra Katana Detective Chimp The Question Batman beyond Krypto

    Guest Characters Scorpion Power Rangers Invincible Usagi yojimbo Bigby Wolf Kazuma Kiryu (Since Tekken Won't do it)

    Post messed up how I wanted it to be read and I'm not fixing it lol

    submitted by /u/JBarnes1995
    [link] [comments]

    Help to get characters in injustice

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 08:37 PM PST

    Can someone give Me their email for their first injustice so I can get the WBid rewards or can someone vs to get them

    submitted by /u/Useful_Environment
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment