• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 15, 2019

    Injustice Why does my friend do more damage and take less?

    Injustice Why does my friend do more damage and take less?


    Why does my friend do more damage and take less?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 10:18 AM PST

    My friends and I played injustice king of the hill and w noticed that one guy doesnt take much damage and does ALOT. It happens whether he has a low or higher level character. What could be the cause of this?

    Edit: definitely not gear because the same thing happened when he used his level 6 scarecrow with little to no gear against my level 16 Batman with mostly legendaries.

    submitted by /u/6519719Mm
    [link] [comments]

    Whst is the FASTEST xp farming method you can even think of?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 01:19 PM PST

    I want to get some characters to level 10 my mains to 20 and Supergirl to 30 but I feel like that will take a LONG time so I'd like to ask how were you guys able to achieve such things?

    submitted by /u/6519719Mm
    [link] [comments]

    What are some changes you’d like to see come to your main?

    Posted: 15 Dec 2019 03:37 PM PST

    Or any character in fact.

    submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment