• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 10, 2019

    Injustice What are some changes you’d like to see in Injustice 3?

    Injustice What are some changes you’d like to see in Injustice 3?


    What are some changes you’d like to see in Injustice 3?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:17 PM PST

    I know it's not out yet but I'm just curious

    submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I download black lightning from ps store?

    Posted: 10 Dec 2019 10:30 AM PST

    It says it's unavailable for purchase because I don't have the ultimate edition even though that's the only edition I have, and he's locked in game which is weird cause that wasn't the case a year ago

    submitted by /u/Johnnycageisgr8
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on Steam ready to help with Be Pre-Paired achievement?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 09:18 PM PST

    I got the game recently and I dont have friends online to help me play. Anyone down?

    submitted by /u/Disney_Jazzcore
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain why some people play like this?

    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 04:25 PM PST

    Just beat a dude who in the last 2 matches picked batman an dran the whole time while spamming the same 3 moves. Can someone explain the appeal of this playstyle to me? Like it's boring and tedious and just frustrating. Plus he's using a rush down God why does he play like such a pussy? Idk I just don't get it, I've experienced both ends of this playstyle and I know it's just not fun or engaging. So why do people refuse to learn the mechanics of this game and choose to run?

    submitted by /u/rubykahn666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment