• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Raven Prime with 4 world set (unevolved), I was just curious with the result. Not a fair fight lol.

    Injustice Mobile Raven Prime with 4 world set (unevolved), I was just curious with the result. Not a fair fight lol.


    Raven Prime with 4 world set (unevolved), I was just curious with the result. Not a fair fight lol.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:01 AM PST

    Still the best team in the game. Finishing epic battles in 2 minutes constantly ��

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 09:47 AM PST

    Stage 1 levels are locked [INJ1]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    So I've had this problem for a while now and their tech support isnt responding so i guess reddit is the next best place. Anyway so it started when I opened my Injustice one day and it asked me to do the tutorial again. I didnt think much of it but when I finished the tutorial it locked the missions in stage 1. The other stages are still unlocked. Bonus battles are not affected either. Anyone got a fix?

    screenshot of bug

    submitted by /u/blackred55
    [link] [comments]

    After many trials and errors, crying and raging and deleting this game i've finally done it

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    Whats some good gear to put on animated batman beyond

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:50 AM PST

    IJ 1 - How is the offline play for the game?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:31 PM PST

    I was thinking about getting this game from the Play store in January. It was listed in the offline games section. How is the offline play for it? Is there a lot to do offline? I live off the grid and only have wi-fi and electricity for part of the day.

    submitted by /u/PixieAriel
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment