• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 26, 2019

    Injustice Mobile Just got another copy of reverse flash from phantom zone, should I promote him or keep them balanced together

    Injustice Mobile Just got another copy of reverse flash from phantom zone, should I promote him or keep them balanced together


    Just got another copy of reverse flash from phantom zone, should I promote him or keep them balanced together

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:12 PM PST

    I should did 400 000 damage ��

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:05 AM PST

    Didnt get mp season rewards

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:54 PM PST

    I dont know if it just takes a bit but it's the first time I got top 2% so I checked as soon as the season ended and it hasnt shown up yet. I closed out of the game and opened it again, signed out and back in.

    submitted by /u/ZiggyZigger
    [link] [comments]

    which team should I make?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    so ive got 2 options right now. either a batman ninja team with bm batman, bm nightwing, and bm, catwoman

    or a arkham team with ak batgirl, ak killer croc, and ao joker or ao batman

    but theres a catch. my bm batman is already elite 4 while my bm nw is elite 0 and my bm catwoman is elite 1. my ak batgirl is elite 2 and ak killer croc and ao joker is elite 1, for ao batman i dont own him id have to buy him in the shop.

    i have most of the 4 star (upgraded 3 star gears) , ra's al ghoul schimitar, the fourth world and lexcorp set, and the ancient katana.

    which one of these teams would be the cheapest to get going for online

    submitted by /u/blackred55
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment