• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Injustice Mobile I’ll just leave this here

    Injustice Mobile I’ll just leave this here


    I’ll just leave this here

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:50 AM PST

    Re-rolling PZ Objective Bug?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:23 PM PST

    Correct me if I am wrong but I lost 10 Nth metal so far from pressing on 'Re-roll' accidentally. To my knowledge there is a pop up screen asking if you are sure about re-rolling the objective which I pressed cancel but the game took away my 5 Nth metal.

    submitted by /u/Emerald_N99
    [link] [comments]

    Arkham team for the win!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:12 AM PST

    I truly hope they fix the app to scale properly with Android 10 before they retire it so I don't make stupid mistakes like this one:

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:41 AM PST

    For those who don't know Android 10 removed the buttons on favor of swiping gestures. This increases the real estate on the screen as the 'button bar' is replaced with a thin line that one swipes upward from. Unlike the buttons this bar appears in portrait and landscape so it actually will steal screen realestate from some apps. Thus in I1 the game screen gets 'scrunched' which causes some of the in gamescreens to over lap. Primarily card selection screens.

    How did this encourage my stupid mistake? On the breakthrough screen the text of who can be BTed is partially over lapped onto of the cards shown before. Yesterday, in my bleary-eyed pre coffee morning state of partial awakeness, I mis read Deadshot as Deathstroke and chose to BT Static instead. So now by weekends end I will have a EVIII Static and An EIX SSDsht

    submitted by /u/Devlyn16
    [link] [comments]

    Klassic scorpion is a god!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 04:53 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment