• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    Injustice Just brought Legendary Edition for IJ2, weird notification?

    Injustice Just brought Legendary Edition for IJ2, weird notification?


    Just brought Legendary Edition for IJ2, weird notification?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:14 PM PST

    So I just brought the game on the PS4 and the game said it found data on the servers under my account. But the thing is, I've never owned the game on PS4, only on Xbox. So why is it saying this? I clicked restore thinking that the gear from Xbox would carry over but that's not the case. What's happening?

    submitted by /u/Knightwolf58
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    How do you turn on more than 2 rounds and put modifiers on? Im trying to get the Kidd Thunder trophy and doing this will save me from the grind

    submitted by /u/gamessy4real
    [link] [comments]

    Is IJ2 Legendary Edition worth getting?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:05 AM PST

    I have had IJ2 standard edition since the game came out but never really bothered to play it, and never got any DLC's since I've only really started playing it since about a week ago, I've really been enjoying it. IJ2 Legendary Edition is 20 bucks at my gamestop, should I get it? Is it worth getting since I already have the base game?

    submitted by /u/NaeemLikeShady
    [link] [comments]

    My friend and I's Let's Play of the Halloween Event from 2018

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:15 AM PST

    Looking for a guild

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:41 PM PST

    I'm looking for a guild with a decent amount of active players or just a guild with a few. Dont care about skill. I'd love to join any guild I can

    submitted by /u/GriledChesse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment