• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Injustice Injustice2 #69

    Injustice Injustice2 #69


    Injustice2 #69

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:44 AM PST

    Looking for a guild on xbox

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:26 PM PST

    I'm a xbox player and right now I'm at level 34 and I just want a guild with some active people so I can fo guild missions.

    submitted by /u/GriledChesse
    [link] [comments]

    On the off chance that we get Lucifer and/or Morpheus in Injustice 3, how would they play?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    What archetype would they be and what specials would they have?

    submitted by /u/ApexDeity
    [link] [comments]

    Best ai build for captain cold for endless towers?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:03 AM PST

    My current build can really only peak 40 at best and I'm trying to get his 1000 minutes up while using turbo controller

    submitted by /u/Johnnycageisgr8
    [link] [comments]

    I need something to keep pressing a so I can have battles completed automatically

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    So I recently found out that you can customize ai Loadouts and you can have them completing battles very quick. So I had an Idea of going to endless mode and putting a character to play auto but the problem is that I have to press a after the ai wins a battle. Does anyone have an idea of what I can do so the a button is pressed after every battle?

    submitted by /u/IkariaJk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment