• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    Injustice Mobile WTF!!! I got her in phantom zone with 5 veteran crystals. I didn't think this was possible

    Injustice Mobile WTF!!! I got her in phantom zone with 5 veteran crystals. I didn't think this was possible


    WTF!!! I got her in phantom zone with 5 veteran crystals. I didn't think this was possible

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    HELP!! MY GAME IS GLITCHED - MY 75K DAILY GOLD PACK SOMEHOW COSTS $7.99 IN REAL LIFE MONEY!!

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:27 PM PDT

    Insurgency Batman question....

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:42 AM PDT

    So I have been playing this for a very long time now. The first gold I have ever got was Insurgency Batman. I was just looking through my card list and I noticed the poor guy just sitting there by himself. Anyone here got a decent team with good gear that would work with him? The card was my first gold and kind of have a soft spot for it. Thanks for any suggestions. Also just out of curiosity, who did you guys get as your first gold card way back when and what effective teams did you come up for them?

    submitted by /u/Denthegod
    [link] [comments]

    This has to be a mistake right? I can barely damage that Cyborg

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:21 AM PDT

    XP

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:46 PM PDT

    I have a ton of E7 bronzes and silvers that are around lvl 50. What is the best way to get them to lvl 50 so i can do breakthrough?

    submitted by /u/Free_El_Chap0
    [link] [comments]

    IF the Devs were to fix 1 bug in this game what would you like to see fixed

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Obviously we can dispense with 'get rid of the hackers/cheaters' I mean things like:

    • Fix Riddler's Cane so it grants XP correctly.

    • Fix the opponent Tag in display of energy so we know that they have enough to unlease an S2.

    • Fix the Camera angle lock issue

    • Fix the game play input lock when AKBG and others tag in but don't appear that forces players to have to quit the battle.

    • Fix HQ/TT/Enchantress that allows refill of power or Skulls to fly on non-damage options of the S2

    • Fix bugged ladder on last page of SP battles

    • Fix When GLBats is opponent and ArrowGA freezes him if another player tags in game play pauses until GLBats thaws and can throw fire bomb.

    • ETC

    submitted by /u/Devlyn16
    [link] [comments]

    Only OG’s can relate ��

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 10:49 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment