• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 28, 2021

    Injustice Day 4 of grinding

    Injustice Day 4 of grinding


    Day 4 of grinding

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    RISE, SUPERMAN STANS!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    I was playing some matches and I thought about this:

    Are there any Injustice fans which are on Superman's side? And if so, what is the thought process behind supporting Superman's way of doing things?

    I'm not trying to cause hate, I'm just legitimately curious. Any opinion is welcome.

    submitted by /u/AliasKape
    [link] [comments]

    Injustice 2-> Suicide Squad 2022 Theory

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    I don't know if i have thought this through as well as i think i have, but I think Superman's ending may be canon given the Trailer for Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League. Superman is depicted as being brainiac In the Trailer, and it would make sense that the suicide squad would be tasked with taking the now corrupted Justice League out. Maybe Harley and the gang free supergirl? I have a question though, do the Arkham Games take place in the same universe as Injustice?

    submitted by /u/JSavVanHalen
    [link] [comments]

    guys i know this isn’t that injustice related but did you see how sun zero froze blood out mid air and used it as a weapon. No spoilers here but they need to do that for the next mk or injustice

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    I’m new

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    I'm new just got the game because when it first came out I didn't want it but now it seems cool. When I started it up it gave me a offer to link the mobile game for grid but no one else. Is grid the only guy you can get or can you somehow get the other skins too using mobile link

    submitted by /u/u-mega-dum
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of injustice 2

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    Is injustice 2 dead? I'm thinking about getting it for my PS5 , but I won't play it unless I can actually find an online lobby

    submitted by /u/ML__J
    [link] [comments]

    looking for active members to join my Guild

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    looking for active members to join my Guild

    I have been doing guild stuff by myself for over a year. and is very hard so if anyone is not in a guild can you join mine please?

    platform: PS4

    https://preview.redd.it/iw5oyn14szv61.jpg?width=680&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=20b6e18b3f227aa7c24238b8111f5e2dbcbb667f

    submitted by /u/Funnygamer-v2
    [link] [comments]

    Need help plz.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    I downloaded injustice 2 the legendary edition that comes with all the characters but I haven't received any of the characters I looked for the add-on at the store and its saying I have to pay for them what do I do ?

    submitted by /u/Butttadog
    [link] [comments]

    If Judge Dredd and/or He-Man get added to Injustice 3, let it be known that I called it first.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    Why doesn’t Batman imprison Harley

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    She literally helped the Joker with the nuke that destroyed metropolis. Doesn't seem like something Batman would forgive. Maybe I missed something in the comics but it always bugged me.

    submitted by /u/Speedorms166
    [link] [comments]

    I have Staff of Grayson, but don't play Robin. Is there a way to preform a trade with someone who wants it?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    If possible, I really need Superman abilities. He's my main and I can never get any.

    On XBox by the way.

    submitted by /u/otisburg10162020
    [link] [comments]

    I beat this dude a whole 2 days ago and he's still upset ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    DC Fandome 10/16/21: Maybe when we see Injustice 3?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Wonder Woman in ‘INJUSTICE’

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 02:16 PM PDT

    How do you lot feel about Diana's character and role in Injustice's story line? Is she by any means a reason as to why Superman is where he is at now? Or is she perhaps just misguided? I would like to hear what you guys have to say, mainly because of how certain readers and players of Injustice despise Diana because of how she corrupted Superman to a massive extent.

    submitted by /u/Nessatic
    [link] [comments]

    How do I juggle with batman in injustice 2?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    What should I press? How do I time everything right? I just can't get it down.

    submitted by /u/spiderboy6
    [link] [comments]

    Who is on batman's team in the game injustice 2

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Tips for a beginner to fighting games

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    As the title implies, I'm new to fighting games in general and I was able to pick up Injustice 2 with all the DLC about a week ago for a good price. I've had an interest in this game from YouTube recommendations and my enjoyment for the Ubisoft game: For Honor and my liking for DC stuff. So far, I picked up a controller as I play on pc and I've just been doing tutorial stuff when I get time and I've gotten through the basics, advanced offense and defense.

    So far, I've been enjoying the game but it can get frustrating trying to do some of the combos that comes up in the tutorials and I feel like after some time it'll get better, but right now it just feels tedious and a lot of memorization along with slight predictions and reactions. I have not done any online fights nor the story mode which I'm eager to get into.

    My question to anyone that reads this is what are some tips for anyone getting into fighting games and Injustice 2 in particular? Any tips on remembering combos to wake ups to not button mashing to anything that you think will improve my learning experience of the game while also enjoying it would be be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/goodninja999
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive gameplay Batman Vs Aquaman

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 08:22 AM PDT

    Source Crystals

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    I looked around if source crystals are capped after level 60. So I would like to clarify if you still earn source crystals after profile level 60. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AudiR816
    [link] [comments]

    If they didn't add other important DC figures in IJ2 because they were dead, why add the Joker?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    Personally I feel that Injustice is Batman heavy as it is, but I can't be the only one that was disappointed to find they removed people like Martian, Hawkgirl and Shazam because they were dead in the canon, but they have Joker anyway.

    I get he's a big pop culture icon, but Martian is one of the founding members of the JL (I think Hawkgirl is too but I can't remember).

    Also, I understand this game is 3 years old so I'm screaming into the void but still.

    submitted by /u/oh_uh_ok
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal/Realistic Marvel vs. DC roster

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    Back at it again, hello, I'm the creator of "The greatest Injustice 3 fan roster ever made" hold your applause I'm only mortal

    Link to those who haven't seen it: https://www.reddit.com/r/INJUSTICE/comments/mpvqc7/the_greatest_injustice_3_fan_roster_ever_made/

    I decided with the rumors going on today I'd take the best crack I can at figuring out the best Marvel vs. DC roster that would make the most people happy, while also being as realistic as possible. I moved over a lot of the top fan picks for Injustice 3 to this game in an effort to try and please the Injustice Crowd. I'll make an image mock-up with some tweaks later, but here is my first shot at it. Base roster: 30 DLC: 12

    Marvel:

    • Iron Man
    • Captain America
    • Thor
    • Hulk
    • Wolverine
    • Spider-Man
    • Magneto
    • Black Widow
    • Scarlet Witch
    • Captain Marvel
    • Thanos
    • Hawkeye
    • Deadpool
    • Black Panther
    • Venom

    DC:

    • Superman
    • Batman
    • Flash
    • Green Lantern (John stewart)
    • Wonder Woman
    • Joker
    • Deathstroke
    • Lex Luthor
    • Harley Quinn
    • Cyborg
    • Shazam
    • Green Arrow
    • Aquaman
    • Black Adam
    • Robin

    DLC Marvel

    • Vision
    • Shang-Chi
    • Daredevil
    • Doctor Strange

    DLC DC

    • Dr. Manhattan
    • Static
    • Beast Boy
    • Constantine

    Guest DLC:

    • Invincible
    • Judge Dredd
    • Darth Vader
    • Liu Kang or Scorpion

    This was incredibly hard, but I think I would be okay if we got this game. Let me know your thoughts and what you might change! I know it's not perfect but I think 30, which is perfectly reasonable for a Netherrealm game, is enough characters to make an appealing roster.

    submitted by /u/pilot3605
    [link] [comments]

    Is the first game worth buying or should I just jump to the second game?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Been wanting to get into something DC related and thought Injustice might be fun.

    Just don't know, how often does this game go in sale? I'm CAD so the game is about 20$ Yeah that's not a whole lot, but if I can get it cheaper lol.

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment